• 1(current)
XBMC skin suite by wabidwoveren (XME)
i know many people are looking for a clean skin, and i think heres the perfect solution for you. this suite is called xbox media experience, and currently has skins for unleashx, xbmp, xbmc, evox, avalaunch, mediaxmenu, and bo-xlink.

xme screenshots

edit: contrary to the title it is called xbox media experience
lookin good wabidwoveren,
in anticipation i tried hacking together a skin from the already uploaded files in the xbmc skin upload directory, however it didn't quite work out Sad

morien
awesome news guys, shadow and i were looking through the dell software to find something to make it legal, and look what was found

* use of pictures licensed by third parties
you may use pictures, if any, provided in the software, which may be licensed from third parties, to demonstrate or complete your work created by the use of the software; provided that you should not use the pictures in any illegal or immoral manners, nor shall you grant your right to use to any third party. cyberlink does not provide any warranty or representation to these pictures from third parties.

so everyone go vote for our skin!!!!
hehe, very teasing

now before we vote for your skin, maybe we should have chance to install it so : when / where is it going to be available ?
wow that skin looks great!

especially the transparent osd! i love that!
greets,

zilvershadow
designer of the kmlbrowser script.
xbmc got a facelift today
untill know we where using a skin based on windows xp mediacenter. unfortunaly this skin and its graphics are copyrighted.

thanks to shadowmx, chokeman and wabid we now have a new default skin based on the dell mediacenter
this skin is legal, no copyrights and will be the default skin of xbmc from now on.

its already in cvs, screenshots will b coming soon.
but here's a preview:
http://www.gruposid.com/dell/screenshots/xbmc/index.htm

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
read here:
http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....t=2170;
frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
Information 
great! :d
this skin looks really cool and i appreciate the unnescessary shots of naomi watts in her skimpies too :d

any chance that the skin will be released before the next point release?

just out of interest is the control bar during the movie a new feature-i assume its of the auto hide variety or will there be an option to enable it as such?

i can't say i've come across it in xbmc thus far

great work team xbmc!! Smile
like frodo said, the skin is already released. check the source forge cvs, it has all the graphics
i tried it i thought it was pretty clean and smooth
genial!!!

error when press the exit botton -> the exit image move.

pal mode
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
does anyone have a .zip of this skin or anything. it'll take forever to grab every file from the web cvs thing.
Quote:error when press the exit botton -> the exit image move.
this has been fixed

Quote:error when press the exit botton -> the exit image move.
not yet, just get tortoisecvs and grab it all at once, if you want it now. but xbmc is getting alot of bug fixes in its code to support this skin better.

Quote:just out of interest is the control bar during the movie a new feature-i assume its of the auto hide variety or will there be an option to enable it as such?
if you dont use cvs then you missed out on the first osd already. it dosnt autohide though, y brings it up and puts it away.
ckeck out the old osd skin quick , cuz you may never see it.

Quote:hi all,

quick update on the current state of play.

i've created a new window object just for the osd, which is fully skinable just like any other xbmc window. all the basic functions (stop/play/ffwd/rewind etc.) all work now. i'm working on the sub-menu elements now.

the screenshot shows an example osd (cool graphics by floink) and shows a demo volume sub-menu active (i know it looks horrible at the moment, this is work in progress remember!Wink. remember - with it being skinnable, how it looks, where it appears etc. is all up to you

hopefully have something more complete and polished looking next week.
and here is our osd
Image Image

Quote:if you want i can zip it up and email it or something.
the skin rared is 6.58 mb, so you might wanna wait for allxboxskins. again i recommend not using this skin unless u have a build from today of xbmc.
(xylene @ mar. 07 2004,18:11 Wrote:does anyone have a .zip of this skin or anything. it'll take forever to grab every file from the web cvs thing.
if you want i can zip it up and email it or something.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC skin suite by wabidwoveren (XME)0