visulisation full screen like in XBMP
is there a way to get the visulisation full screen like in xbmp?

when i enable these the song icon is displayed in the left hand corner and the vislisation is then moved up. can this icon be switched off?
no its not possible atm. so moved to the feature suggestions. Smile
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ok thanks
yea i agree...i really didn't want to see the song icon. also with the basic skin i don't want to see the giant running time in the bottom right. it would just be nice to be able in general to toggle on or off everything on the screen when the visualization is happening.
i'd like to see the third option for vis present in xbmp: "black screen".

the vis works for some people (my kids fex Image ) like a really strong eye magnet. but i still think the time, album art and info is nice to see on a black bg.

@dewdman42: you can remove the giant running time yourself by editing the skin...
i'd love to see the black screen too with the artist/album/song info appear and fade away like it does in xbmp.

and as a 4th vis beyond goom, spectrum, and blank, i'd love to have another viz that will run a slideshow of images as indicated by a share folder in the viz config xml file. just any type of share, local, xns or whatever. for additional features of the viz there could be a random yes/no flag, and a transitions yes/no flag.
Quote:i'd love to see the ...

most things you're talking about are skinnable so
take some time, look @ how the .xml files work
and try it!

frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
ok... i've investigated this a bit but don't get that very far...

like musicvisualitation.xml and "row 1 label" "row 2 label" sections which i suspected had something to do with it. but no luck.

are these in some way connected to the spincontrol in settingsmusic.xml? so by setting "row 3 label" to <visible>yes</visible> i could get a third option in vis settings to choose from?

what part of the xml is it that specifies the vis area? in musicoverlay.xml i can't seem to find any item that might have to do with this...

any clues? i'm noy giving up yet  Image
if you edit spectrum.xml and in the <leftchannel> and <rightchannel> sections you set the colors to all black with this:

<topcolour>000000</topcolour>
 <middlecolour>000000</middlecolour>
 <bottomcolour>000000</bottomcolour>

you can blank out all the viz entierly.  but the time, play/pause icon, album icon and id3 info stay on the screen.  

i can edit musicoverlay.xml but this changes the location of the above items in vis mode as well as on the regular display.  also i cannot get it to fade away like in xbmp after say 5-10 seconds.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
visulisation full screen like in XBMP0