Debug problem
heya,
when i have to start it in debug mode, i've got every breakpoints for reading the setting file. but when i let it run it losses it's network connection... no ping, no screen capture, nothing... cause the it coudn't connect to the xbox any more... my pc looses any connection with it. does anyone meet this problem?

regards,
bompy
make sure your debug ip and title ip are set to different values in the xdk config.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

and why is that?
i did finally debug, but after i set a breakpoint after on line 503 in file xbmc\util.cpp. what happened? i think, after call of xnetstartup(..) some parts of the network connection was closed and a timeout was expected. but whenever i wait in this point it goes then further... ph, don't know what can i say, but now it works... perhaps, som firewall parts from the xbox?!?
you need a diff ip for debuging as xbmc will reset the other ip during startup or atleast mess with it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thanks elupus, i think this is it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Debug problem0