"Set Content" options missing
I've just installed xbmc from the Ubuntu Hardy repos, and for whatever reason when I click Set Content on an item like my Movies folder there are no options.

I had a previous installation of xbmc and recall that I should see IMDB and other content options so that it will be able to download covers and info.

How can I add these content providers?

Any help would be appreciated..
The scrapers should be installed be installed in /usr/local/share/xbmc/system/scrapers. Make sure that you've chosen the content type from the spin box at the top right (pm3.hd) otherwise as the scrapers aren't shown until that choice is made. If you have chosen the type you probably need to reinstall XBMC.
althekiller Wrote:The scrapers should be installed be installed in /usr/local/share/xbmc/system/scrapers. Make sure that you've chosen the content type from the spin box at the top right (pm3.hd) otherwise as the scrapers aren't shown until that choice is made. If you have chosen the type you probably need to reinstall XBMC.

Thanks for your help - I checked the folder and they are in fact there.
I sort of found a work around. It's weird though.
I was using the MediaStream skin and those options weren't there (even when I hit the arrows or whatever, so I switched back to PM3, then I could see them.
I indexed my media, then went back to MediaStream and all is good.

I'm not sure what that was about, but I appreciate your reply none the less.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Set Content" options missing0