Mark all movies as watched
Hi,

I've a used ATV replacing one of my two old XBOXs,

I'm searching a solution to synchronize db between the 2 boxes or even better share the userdata stuff in my nas but as I read here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...ata+shared this functionality will be only implemented in the future (I think this will be one of the most popular add-on after the introduction of the library itself)

btw at the moment I've the "correct" version of my movie db in the old xbox and I've done a complete new content scan in the atv. all I need is to mark all the movies in the new atv library as watched and then just mark as unwatched the few ones that I still have to watch.

Are the watched / unwatched information stored in the db or in some xml file inside the userdata folder?

and also is there a way to mark all movies as watched in one time?

thanks for your help guys

Wink
I'm sorry but I've posted this thread in the wrong place.....can please some mods move it to the general section?

thanks
^tWiSt^ Wrote:and also is there a way to mark all movies as watched in one time?

Bring up the context menu of the folder that the movies are in.

Click "Mark as Watched".

Sorted.
cheetah05 Wrote:Bring up the context menu of the folder that the movies are in.

Click "Mark as Watched".

Sorted.

For a minute a felt so stupid.....nope man doesn't work

It's works in this way for TV Shows for example but not for movies.
To mark something as watched you must be in library mode, and if for example I go in movies -> genres -> animation and I bring up the context menu I don't have the mark as watched option.

If instead I go in TV Shows -> Friends and I bring up the context menu I can mark all the episodes as watched...

:confused2::confused2::confused2:
Hmm, yeah I tried that for TV series to check I was giving the right instructions...I just assumed it would be the same for movies.

Sorry I was no help!
cheetah05 Wrote:Hmm, yeah I tried that for TV series to check I was giving the right instructions...I just assumed it would be the same for movies.

Sorry I was no help!

thx anyway, I don't know if this missing feature can be described as a bug what do you think?

can please some mod move this thread in the general section to give it more visibility?

thanks and sorry again for post it in the wrong place
Just checking to see if anybody has an answer for marking all movies as "Watched". TV section works fine but I can't seem to locate a way to mark all movies as "Watched".

Keith
It was added recently, in 16445
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
you have to open the context menu on the folder that contains the contents you want marked. So, if you want to mark ALL your movies marked watched, go to the root of the movies section and open the context menu on the Titles folder and select mark as watched

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark all movies as watched0