MCE remote
Have successfully got my remote working with Eventghost and XBMC, but would like to have it switchable so that I can use it with either XBMC or Vista MCE. Is this possible, reading it seems so using context menu, but have know idea how to do this

Roy
No I never got my Oneforall working. Am trying with a genuine Microsoft MCE remote, which I would like switchable between XBMC and Vista MCE

Roy
If you are using the xbmc plug in, the commands only take effect when xbmc is running so if you close xbmc it should work with MCE?
I am using the XBC plugin, the main problem Im having with it is the MCE key doesnt work once in MCE. So I dont have a return option without using mouse or keyboard

I would also be gratefull if you could let me know how you configure Eventghost to close and resume Xbmc when the sleep command is given.

Thanks Roy
If you suspend the pc while EG is running it will show the events in the log something like system sleep command detected with a lightning icon then you can make a macro and add the run a program option then drag the command from the log in to the macro if that makes sense Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MCE remote0