Strange refresh rate in 8.10
dpassent Wrote:I can confirm - whatever I do - I always end up on 60Hz. This has side effect of me thinking that XBMC is absolutely AWESOME in playing CINEMA/FILM/24fps material in 60Hz! There is judder but much less than in same environment in any DDshow player without ReClock.
/me drools at thinking of XBMC working with something equivalent to Reclock.
Quote:Hats off and still waiting for solution Wink
Jokes aside, this can be particularly obnoxious in PAL land, where there's a lot of 25/50 material that at 60Hz looks really terrible.
I'm in the PAL world and right now Reclock saves my day. I would kill for reclock capabilities in XBMC. Right now XBMC gives me judder and today I checked latest SVN under Ubuntu - got tearing all over (not existing in win32 build). So I am back again into MP+Relock+ffdshow world Sad

DP
RefreshForce seems to solve the issue. I use a 1280x720 res at 72Hz when I hook my PC to the projector through the VGA port and, so far, is working as it should.
A600 Wrote:RefreshForce seems to solve the issue. I use a 1280x720 res at 72Hz when I hook my PC to the projector through the VGA port and, so far, is working as it should.
Unfortunately that application works only for standar EDID resolutions. I use custom resolutions through the Nvidia control panel and that's how I get to the native resolution of the plasma panel at 24Hz, 48Hz and 50Hz. RefreshForce ignores these custom resolutions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Strange refresh rate in 8.100