[REQUEST] Music FanArt support in MediaStream?
Lightbulb 
Will FanArt ever be added to Music for MediaStream? Seems to me, it would fit in nicely. I mean, TV has it...Movies have it.....Pictures don't need it, but in Music.....that would be sick.
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4834
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I just did a search for the same question and have no idea what that link implies that sho posted.
jz1276 Wrote:I just did a search for the same question and have no idea what that link implies that sho posted.
I think it's quite clear why he posted that link it looks like support is going to be added to xbmc directly. but i could be wrong maybe sho can confirm this
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
If you look at the ticket, you will see general music fanart support was added in revision 18807, approximately 3 months ago.
Some bugs have been ironed out post 9.04 so you should be good to go (no idea about MediaStream support though, PM3.HD has it.)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I did a dirty mod to show music fanart until the team can add it properly themselves:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48938
paul Wrote:I think it's quite clear why he posted that link it looks like support is going to be added to xbmc directly. but i could be wrong maybe sho can confirm this

ok, i didnt know what a ticket was until now. so right now xbmx supports music fanart BUT mediastream does not??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Music FanArt support in MediaStream?0