• 7(current)
MediaStream v0.99 Released (21/11/2008)
jman06 Wrote:one last thing, which might be an error.

Running Windows XP with mediastream, and when I enable "show larger clock", with "am/pm" - the am/pm doesn't fit within the context of the box.

Yea same for me, i just manually tweaked the box. So it's not a hard fix for the devs.
jman06 Wrote:one last thing, which might be an error.

Running Windows XP with mediastream, and when I enable "show larger clock", with "am/pm" - the am/pm doesn't fit within the context of the box.

Will be fixed in the v1.00 release which should be out VERY soon Wink
skunkm0nkee Wrote:Will be fixed in the v1.00 release which should be out VERY soon Wink

Sorry to tell ya this but the am/pm does not show up on either my pc or xbox both running V1 of your great skinBig Grin

Thanks to you and your team for all the time and effort that has gone into this project.Nod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Sorry to tell ya this but the am/pm does not show up on either my pc or xbox both running V1 of your great skinBig Grin

Thanks to you and your team for all the time and effort that has gone into this project.Nod

You have to enable the option and make sure that your langinfo.xml (in relevant XBMC/language) is set up like the following:

PHP Code:
<region name="UK">
      <
dateshort>DD/MM/YYYY</dateshort>
      <
datelong>DDDDD MMMM YYYY</datelong>
      <
time symbolAM="AM" symbolPM="PM">H:mm:ss xx</time>
      <
tempunit>C</tempunit>
      <
speedunit>mph</speedunit>
      <
timezone>GMT</timezone>
    </
region

I think by default it doesn't have AM or PM symbols.
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I think by default it doesn't have AM or PM symbols.

Anyone know why it isn't?
I guess at some point someone in Team XBMC thought that was the best setting for UK users?
skunkm0nkee Wrote:You have to enable the option and make sure that your langinfo.xml (in relevant XBMC/language) is set up like the following:

I think by default it doesn't have AM or PM symbols.

Thanks for the info, have got it working fineNod
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.99 Released (21/11/2008)2