Mediastream v1 missing font/text
Hi
Thanks for a great skin. I recently updated to v1.0 from the previous release and now the font seemse to be missing. (or texts)
It's the one on the main menu to the left which says movies, music, and so on. Also the Welcome text is missing.
When I installed I deleted the Mediastream folder and uploaded the new one. Is there anything else I can do to "reset" all the settings?
I'm using the latest T3CH release on my xbox.
Thanks
/Johan
j1ohan Wrote:Hi
Thanks for a great skin. I recently updated to v1.0 from the previous release and now the font seemse to be missing. (or texts)
It's the one on the main menu to the left which says movies, music, and so on. Also the Welcome text is missing.
When I installed I deleted the Mediastream folder and uploaded the new one. Is there anything else I can do to "reset" all the settings?
I'm using the latest T3CH release on my xbox.
Thanks
/Johan
You might want to try deleting guisettings.xml in your userdata folder this may fix it, but back it up first in case it's no betterRolleyes
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:You might want to try deleting guisettings.xml in your userdata folder this may fix it, but back it up first in case it's no betterRolleyes

Thanks Paul, tried doing it but it did not solve it. Also tried switching between language files but that wasn't it either. New ideas anyone?
Updated with SVN_2008-12-07 + Rocky5's textures. Working fine now. Don't know what fixed it though.
j1ohan Wrote:Updated with SVN_2008-12-07 + Rocky5's textures. Working fine now. Don't know what fixed it though.

Glad you got it workingBig Grin
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediastream v1 missing font/text0