Problem with Title and Info key in FullscreenVideo
Using XBMC 8.10 2008-11-13 PM3.HD

"Title" and the "Info" Key (Remote) or "T" and "I" Keyboard have not the correct function as described in the Online Manual. The functionality is invert.

Title -> Info
Info -> Codecinfo

Description in the Online Manual
Quote:During movie playback pressing the ' button (Display on the remote) will toggle between the movie and the GUI, while pressing the White button (Info on the remote) will toggle the movie play time and total play time. Pressing the Black button (Title on the remote) will show the some information regarding the currently playing video stream (such as codecs, framerate and so on - Codecinfo.)

A additional problem is that the handling of the keys is different.
On my windows XBMC I use only a keyboard.
If I press "I", the codecinfo is show and press again "I" the codecinfo isn´t show.
If I press "T", the movie info is show, but with the next pressing "T" the movie info is always show, to switch off the movie info I must press "Esc" or "I".

I think the correct behavior is, with the first click on the key the correct function will visible, and with a second press on the key the correct function is invisible.
This should have been fixed a while back.
Do you by any chance have a keymap.xml in userdata? (if so try backing it up / removing or renaming it)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks, so it works fine.

I will update my keymap.xml

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with Title and Info key in FullscreenVideo0