"Set content" is not saving my choices
Hey guys,

I've been using XBMC for sometime with no problems, that is until I updated to Atlantis. Atlantis is amazing, up until I try to set content for my sources Sad

I go to the set content menu, choos IMDB, and pick all my settings, and then click select at the bottom, the window closes but then no popup appears saying its scanning. Then when I click the set content again it seems all the settings have gone back to default.

I googled the question, and it comes up as something about removing -p , however it seems that only applies to windows and for something to do with shortcuts.

Does anyone have any ideas why its not saving? all my settings about audio/video are saving fine.
Bump, guys any advice?
I have never heard of this problem on Xbox.
Only thing I can suggest is that you post (see my sig) a link to a debug log from start to end of what you describe above.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Managed to get the log:

http://pastebin.com/m16c2b4f4

Hope someone can help

UPDATE: The only way I have found to have artwork and for it to show up in the movies section, is to choose Movie information from the options list, then let it find it. However this is not easy, as it takes time clicking away and I have do it per movie.
Ok i had this problem for some reason it wont save your set contents info so you cant scan in the files to library mode.

To fix this i had to change my hdd as i think it was knackered ( had to solder wires from the back pins to the ribbon cable ) or really fragmented as it was old and i removed all my DB files and settings and started from scratch and now everything works the xbox updates fine and i can set contents fine.

so try removing your DB files and use the default settings from what ever build you downloaded or built.

Note before the new hdd i removed my MyVideos34.db file and all my settings reset to stock on the xbox not sure why it done that but think that was the hdd.
This is certainly not normal:
Code:
13:49:51 M: 38887424    INFO: Loading skin file: Home.xml
13:49:51 M: 38395904   ERROR: Window Translator: Can't find window settingscategory
13:49:51 M: 38375424   ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression !Window.Previous(0) + !Window.Previous(SettingsCategory) + !Window.Previous(1001) + !Window.Previous(130) + !Window.Previous(34)
13:49:52 M: 37408768   DEBUG: Load Home.xml: 404.69ms

I think "something" got corrupted there, either your home.xml or some other file belonging to XBMC. I'd suggest to backup your userdata and reinstall xbmc and see whether this fixes the issue...
-= Team Kodi developer fueled by heavy metal =-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Set content" is not saving my choices0