• 8(current)
Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions)
I'm a little confused on how to make this work with Aeon-Stark or maybe it doesn't work with stark. I'm running jaunty and have installed the Aeon latest pack. I have read to change the background.xml to make this work but I don't see one. Thanks for the help.
Ritzie Wrote:I'm a little confused on how to make this work with Aeon-Stark or maybe it doesn't work with stark. I'm running jaunty and have installed the Aeon latest pack. I have read to change the background.xml to make this work but I don't see one.
Not looked at it myself but checkout this mod => http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48435

Hope that helps.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks Gamester17
Can anyone help me to get this Weather conditions feature working for the newest svn Mediastream? I tried a few things but i'm still not a coder Wink
Can someone provide a listing of working T3CH SVNs for this feature?

I have been banging my head against a wall trying to get it installed and working for the last two and a half days when just an hour ago, I came across a posting in the AEON forum indicating that this isn't working in the latest release. I have no idea what constitutes "the latest release" (one can only assume this is meant to mean the 05/21/2009 release, but we all know what happens when we "assume" anything...) but I have been trying both on the 05/01/2009 and the 05/21/2009 T3CH releases as well as the 03/04/2009 SVN on AEON Lite, Aeon Auriga Lite 5 & 6, Horizonz4.1, Horizonz An Aeon mod, and Horizonz An Aeon mod4.1 and all have failed, miserably...

Am I that unlucky to have tried three non-working SVNs or am I missing something? Huh

I have read the boards until my eyes bled, the wife continually scolding my uselessness and my children kicking me in the nutsack repeatedly out of sheer boredom. I have tried EVERYTHING I have found in the few various postings relating to the subject, both for Horizonz and any other skin, without ANY success...

I really want to get this working under Horizonz4.1 -- Can anyone who has successfully gotten this to work, preferably with Horizonz, offer some assistance? Please?Eek

EDIT:

Even after Silverxxx attempted to offer his assistance with copy and paste code, I still can't get it to work. It seems like 'multiimage' isn't seeing the files within the 48 numerical directories (00,01,02,03... through 47) contained within the path named in the backgounds.xml. If any images exist within the actual path other than in the subdirectories, the fanart will display, but nothing within the numerical subdirectories is displayed. Is this a result of the T3CH build I'm using? Like I said, I've tried 05/21, 05/01 and 03/04 with no change...
Worked for me with the t3ch 5.21 release and minimeedia. Easy as setting the weather background folder in the skin settings. Make sure fanpack is downloaded properly.
@jamadonald

Are you running this on XBOX or another platform?

I'm not certain but I'm beginning to think that it's XBOX that has a hard time with recursive directories...

Anyone been able to get this to work on XBOX?
Baphomet Wrote:@jamadonald

Are you running this on XBOX or another platform?

I'm not certain but I'm beginning to think that it's XBOX that has a hard time with recursive directories...

Anyone been able to get this to work on XBOX?

Yes i have this running on the xbox with minimeedia. I am using the t3ch build from 5.21 . I may have modified the original weather images when i was trying to get mediastream stable. I'd like to use the original images with minimeedia since it uses so little mem. To get mediastram working i had to make changes to the home.xml with meedia all i had to do was set the weather background folder to the root of the weather directory... ie c:\images\weather . Within this folder i had the 00-47 folders.
Well, I'm happy to report that the clean install worked. I was soooo flippin happy -- I did a double take when I flipped my screen to the Weather tab and a background displayed. This is totalleh suhwheeet!!!

Anyway, when I first installed XBMC, I was running a PIMPED version and then reverted back to an old version of (8.10, I think) of a T3CH release... From there I had upgraded a few times over the course of the last few months... So as far as I can tell, something was locked up in the in the configs and/or settings from an older version and wasn't drilling down into the subdirectories (my guess is probably a release from the pre-updated-multiimage era).

But, ITS WORKING NOW!!!! WOOT!

Anyway, thanks to all who tolerated my whining while I tried to work this out. Your assistance and tolerance was/is greatly appreciated. You guys rock!

THANKS!!!
Good job. When i do my upgrades i now use frostys boot cd so that i dont have to worry about locked files.
I am still getting this Script error Python Script failed.. I downloaded Hitcher-aeon-53c59dcb0bf269164186859cb2c50fb9f090f9c5.tar thought that might take care of it from a post eariler.. anyone help with this problem please.. can not get it to work.. thanks.
MediaStream Redux Mod has this built in, and i've just started using it. AWESOME. thank you
rPi 2&3 | android phones | fireHD8 | linux | win10 + NFS NAS w/ mySQL + props to...
libreElecyatse, titan, AELflexGet, context.manageTags (a zosky original)
The download link doesn't let me download, unless I become a premium user. Can somebody mirror this pack somewhere?
can someone help me get this working for the Confluence skin? I have already located the .xml but before I start editing code I dont understand I would like some sort of direction.

Im easy to teach Smile
mccorkled Wrote:can someone help me get this working for the Confluence skin? I have already located the .xml but before I start editing code I dont understand I would like some sort of direction.

Im easy to teach Smile

in Confluence, there's no need to edit any xml file.
just follow this tutorial:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=62261
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather FanArt Pack (Backdrops with different weather conditions)2