Wide Icon Logos for TV Shows, screenshots...
What are Wide Icon Logo's?
Well they are basically Wide Icon sized TV Show logo's I made for 100+ TV Shows! I'm sure most of you would prefer the normal Wide Icons, but after making some of these logo's, it fits real nice and looks awesome (imo)

*Each logo has a transparent background (No pictures, characters, etc... Giving you the feel its a font, instead of a banner)
*Each logo was made using the exact TV Show font (I spent countless hours & days finding the exact font, some even cost money!)
*If I didn't find the font, I would then find a 1080p+ poster/background that included the logo (I cut it very precise to maintain the best quality, then reduced it to fit the Wide Icon size)
*Each logo is the standard Wide Icon dimensions (760x140)
*The logos look best with a skin using a black background (Since most of the logos are white)
*The logo's dont look as good in some skins (Like MediaStream since MediaStream uses Wide Icon borders/backdrops/shadows, the logo loses its open 'standing free' look)

Download? I didn't want to waiste my time uploading them in case no one wanted them, so let me know if any of you would be interested and ill gather them all up in a download...

I made these over a year ago, and posted a thread about it in TheTVDB forums, unfortunetly it didn't get any replies! So I never released them :/
I like them.
Awesome, please release them.
This would be so awesome with support in the skin (and code I guess).
Combined with Fanart like you show it looks magnificent.
But I would prefer regular Wide Icon Banners for the show "listing".
You should approach TheTVDB and ask them if they would be interested in hosting them as a separate type of banner.

I suggested something like this to team razorfish at some time, they did not like it so maybe we are alone with liking this Smile
What skin is this btw?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:This would be so awesome with support in the skin (and code I guess).
Combined with Fanart like you show it looks magnificent.
But I would prefer regular Wide Icon Banners for the show "listing".
You should approach TheTVDB and ask them if they would be interested in hosting them as a separate type of banner.

I suggested something like this to team razorfish at some time, they did not like it so maybe we are alone with liking this Smile
What skin is this btw?
Looks a bit like PM3HD to me just a shame you aint done any startrek bannersSad
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Looks a bit like PM3HD to me just a shame you aint done any startrek bannersSad

Yeah but Stargate is there Smile that's a great work I'm interested in these wide icons, so a download is welcome
Can you please upload? Smile
I hate to bump man but I would really like to see these Smile
Please release.
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
NineT9mustang, are these requests not enough for your covers? Smile Smile
release, release, come on everybody Tongue *jokingly*
I agree,please release.If I had these one person would have been enough to release them.
ohhh, well if you put it that way, I guess I will Big Grin

Heres half of them:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4ILTAFWU

Let me know what you guys think, and ill post the rest
Thank you.True class.
Thank you so much!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wide Icon Logos for TV Shows, screenshots...1