[Request] View showing plot summaries/ratings immediately
First of all, I love this skin and I use it almost exclusively now. With PMIII, the functionality was all there, but this really adds a whole new level. Every one of my friends who sees it comments on how amazing it looks. Really great job xb2iris.

The only improvement to the skin I can think of is a view that's similar to PM3.HD's Media Info view. Sometimes I get a little impatient if I'm trying to find out what movie I want to watch based on their plot summaries (since it takes a few seconds for them to pop-up). All of the current views are beautiful looking, but I just feel the need for a super practical one. If I'm alone, then so be it but I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents!

Scott
problem with your request is that xbmc limits skins to 10 views .. and at this point .. x2biris has TOO many different views ..
Maybe decreasing the time when the info will popup is the solution?

I believe it can be adapted by lowering a value in the xml for that certain view. Though i don't now which xml stands for what view and what value you have to look for... i'll bet xb2iris can tell you that.
sounds good guys... and i may just do what dynamix said with info view... but i do however have one more view open for a new view i'm planning for volume v... its a great idea, but i'll take what you've said into consideration... i think immediately showing info is essential, so that should be included... but we'll see... for volume iv i just think i'll drop info's time to a half a second or so depending on how the info panel deals with that...
Sounds good to me. Can't wait for Volume IV
Dude, don't think that view will make it into Volume IV... but when V hits, there'll be something new in there i promise
Edit:

You can adjust this setting in skin.xml <effectslowdown>0.25</effectslowdown>
If you stil want some performance on 1080p home backgrounds, use .Bitmaps instead of .jpg's.
yeah, i guess that'll work... and didn't actaully know about that effect slowing down effect... nice one!
I didn't mean that I can't wait for a view like that to be available in version IV, I was just saying in general that I can't wait for version IV.

And cool, the reducing the effects timer will probably do the trick for now.
cool man. i get yah

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Request] View showing plot summaries/ratings immediately0