MediaStream themed Web Server Skin for XBMC
Question 
OK pretty much took me all day to do but I have made one to my liking. Only problems I see are that HomeBladeLeftMenuOverlay.png, and HomeBladeSub.png need lowered just a few pixels to keep with the smoothness of the skin (will do that if MediaStream creators allow me to release this skin)

Couldn't figure out for the life of me how to code it to have it's own folder so it's actually in a PM3 folder. (anyone help with that?)

Anyways here it is, please let me know what you think Smile

PS. Was also thinking of adding backgrounds instead of just plain black. MediaStream creators please let me know if i can continue to develop this skin and maybe get it out to the public if there is a demand for it?

Thanks for looking!
Nice one! Of course you can develop it.
Wow! Really! Awesome thanks so much. I sent you a pm with a tiny request if you get a chance Smile
Top stuff!!!! looks good!!!
nice work!
hI there

really like the webskin.

Just a question:
Can there be an international version, meening, can this be designed for multiple languages?

THX
Chaos
Chaos_666 Wrote:hI there

really like the webskin.

Just a question:
Can there be an international version, meening, can this be designed for multiple languages?

THX
Chaos

If the web server supports it I am more than willing to change text and what not to fit peoples needs. Smile
XBMCG33K

If you need any help with graphics etc I'd like to help out so that we could tie this in as closely to the skin as possible.

D
First thing I need to do for sure is make it so it has it's own folder instead of using the pm3 folder Smile Anyone know how?
Thumbs Up 
Wow - I was going to request this a while back....fantastic work, I'm happy to beta test, etc. if you need help.
I still need figure out the whole folder thing Smile
nice! do you use pop-ups? Would be nice to remove them cause it kills usability in handheld "gadgets". Oo
Any Updates?
HTPC= AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 l Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G l G Skill 2GB l HVR-1800 l PVR-150 l Ultra MicroFly Case l 180GB SATA l 250GB IDE
Old HTPC Build / Current 780G HTPC Build / My Website
I'll post updates soon. Smile
Howdy, any progress on this so far?
Huh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream themed Web Server Skin for XBMC0