SceneReleases Torrent Plugin for Boxee/XBMC Now Available!
Search through all the newest scene released movies right from Boxee! View screenshots of the actual release (if available), get source and rip info, view the movie trailer and search for torrents on thepiratebay.org, ********.org and torrentreactor.net. Movie info obtained through imdb.com and scenereleases.info.

Feature List

* Browse the newest releases from SceneReleases.info
* View screenshots of each release (if available)
* Get scene group and release info
* Search for each torrent (piratebay, ******** & torrentreactor)
* Uses boxee’s default bittorrent client
* Use your own bittorrent client and download torrent to a specified directory
* Watch Apple Trailers video for all releases (if available)
* Scrapes apple movie trailer plugin’s xml for trailer
* Search SceneReleases.info from the main plugin page.
* Browse through all available movie categories

Visit http://boxeehq.com for download link and full writeup!

Please, please, please post your comments and any bugs you find along with the debug log if possible. Feel free to comment on boxeehq.com as well.
And if you up to really helping us out, you can make suggestions and log bug tickets on our google code page

You guys can talk to me directly about this release by joining us in #boxee on irc. see: here for help getting on irc

_
You finally finished it !

Been waiting for this brother, nice job.
Hope you are well.

The last part is always the hardest, try VPR my newest release which felt like extracting my own teeth.
lovely ! seems to work like a charm for me, will test and explore more later
Does this one work for XBCM on XBOX too?

Think not. But asking won`t hurt.

Cya
Yup Xbox support would be nice.... what platform did you try it on Arias?
Looks good, but Torrents, ewwwwwwww

Usenet version would be awsome.
Tried on mac/atlantis latest. Cant work out how to use the "internal torrent" though managed to save the torrent file through smb.
We haven't had anyone test this out on XBOX yet. It would be great if someone here could try it out and let me know. if there are issue please email a debug log to riegersn ( at ) boxeehq ( dot ) com...
Voinage Wrote:You finally finished it !

Been waiting for this brother, nice job.
Hope you are well.

The last part is always the hardest, try VPR my newest release which felt like extracting my own teeth.

Thanks a lot Voinage. There will be a few more updates to this before I'm finished, but for now, its working. :-)
Thumbs Up 
i love this plugin but the only thing i cant get it to download (i use Utorrent as a downloader).. i tryed to set it up in the settings.xmlHuhHuh??
Doesn't work with XBMC via Xbox. Placing it in the plugins folder and loading it produces a few browsable/searchable results but you can't download anything.
djerock Wrote:i love this plugin but the only thing i cant get it to download (i use Utorrent as a downloader).. i tryed to set it up in the settings.xmlHuhHuh??

Goto the plugin selection screen. Highlight the SceneReleases plugin and press 'C', this should bring up a menu. From here select plugin settings.

Deselect 'Use internal bittorrent client and set a download directory. Then try again.

Let me know if this works.
Quote:Goto the plugin selection screen. Highlight the SceneReleases plugin and press 'C', this should bring up a menu. From here select plugin settings.

Deselect 'Use internal bittorrent client and set a download directory. Then try again.

I used uTorrent and deselected 'Use internal bittorent client' and set a download directory. The only thing this plugin does then is save the .torrent file to the download directory. It doesn't appear to 'open' the file which is what is what Windows looks for to then open the file in uTorrent. Since it just saves the file it won't go to uTorrent.
riegersn Wrote:Goto the plugin selection screen. Highlight the SceneReleases plugin and press 'C', this should bring up a menu. From here select plugin settings.

sorry still nothing but this time it said that there where 0 scrips found for the downloadHuh?
ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe AM2 Athlon 64 X2 3800+, ~2.8GHz
CORSAIR XMS2 4 GB (4 x 1gig)DDR2 800
NVIDIA GeForce 8900 GTO 512mb ........resolution 1920 by 1080
10x WD 500GB SATA -HARD DRIVES
46" VIZIO LCD 1080P
mach170 Wrote:I used uTorrent and deselected 'Use internal bittorent client' and set a download directory. The only thing this plugin does then is save the .torrent file to the download directory. It doesn't appear to 'open' the file which is what is what Windows looks for to then open the file in uTorrent. Since it just saves the file it won't go to uTorrent.

Ok i was confused originally, so it is saving the torrent but you want it to "open" the torrent correct? Not needed, any good torrent app can 'watch' a folder.

In uTorrent:
Options..Preferences -> Other
Check "Automatically load .torrents in directory"

Then set the same dir you downloading torrents to in xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SceneReleases Torrent Plugin for Boxee/XBMC Now Available!0