Can xbmc change file names in hard drive
Can xbmc change file names in hard drive so they are the same as IMDB and contain the year e.g. file name jekyl and hyde comes up with 6 different movies unless you have the year in the title I have over 400 movies and it would Be fairly tedious to edit each file name individually.This is my first post and i did check for an answer on wiki and FAQs so im apologising in advance if the answer is there because i couldn't find it. also this is for winXP
fungku Wrote:Can xbmc change file names in hard drive so they are the same as IMDB and contain the year e.g. file name jekyl and hyde comes up with 6 different movies unless you have the year in the title I have over 400 movies and it would Be fairly tedious to edit each file name individually.This is my first post and i did check for an answer on wiki and FAQs so im apologising in advance if the answer is there because i couldn't find it. also this is for winXP

Using a program like Movie Info Plus or XBMC companion, you can scan your entire collection of movies, download the appropriate IMDB information and save it in a local .nfo file for XBMC to scan. Both can also download poster art and fanart automatically for you. And it can do all of this based either on the filename of the movie, or if you have your entire collection sorted into folders, based on the foldername. I believe it can also scan any .nfo files that may have existed from when you originally downloaded the movie for an IMDB URL and go off of that...

Search for Movie Info Plus.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can xbmc change file names in hard drive0