[RELEASE] MyP2P (MyP2P.eu) Video Plugin - Free Live Sports Streams
Thumbs Up 
Use by your own will, Xbmc does not condone illegal streaming or breach of content licenses.

This plugin merely indexes a website, neither Xbmc nor the Plugin creator have anything to do with the scraped website. Contact the owner for any queries,

All platforms, created to finally fill the gap of sports on Xbmc.

Will be releasing this over the next few days.

All sports covered with multiple sources.

Get 90+% Premier league footy most not available in the uk for viewing via your xbmc xbox, imagine if you own a pub ?

Top quality streamed Footy on a big screen that you currently use a 2m sat dish & decryption rig for hmmm (Imagine not paying the Dreambox man eh )

Pretty much all sport classes are covered.

The plugin is running now and i`m tightening and tidying.

In fact , watched a few bits today.

Will keep you appraised,

Vin
cool, thanks Smile

oh, atdhe.net is also great for live sport games.
Sounds great.Here in the U.S we pay outrageous prices for football coverage.Can't wait to try it out!Thanks.Nod
Superb stuff Vince, really can't wait to try this out. My apologies for hounding you for this plugin all this time! I've said it before and I'll say it again - you are an absolute star, XBMC just keeps getting better and better.
This sounds great.

Can't wait to give it a try!
Sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it out. Thanks for all your great work.
This would be great! When do you think you will make it available? How do you do it without the downloads like tvants and sopcast ? I am so interested can't wait.............
For the Americans reading this he means the proper Football that us Brits have that actually uses feet Wink

But it does also have American football, baseball and many other sports on there.

If this works well I can probably cancel Sky at last as there if sod all else on there worth watching!
Hows it going Voinage?
Sweet, can't wait to try this out.

I poked around at atdhe.net yesterday and it looked like most of the feeds were RTMPS. I was under the assumption that only RTMP feeds are currently supported by XBMC? I could be wrong.
any news?
Justin.tv is still a problem for Xbmc it has been reported and is being dealt with accordingly.

I`m trying to workaround tvants and the other p2p methods, so it`s quite annoying and will take time.

They have stopped using mms links so until justin is working 100% we are sadly shut down.

As soon as any new developments occur I`ll be back with the release.

Apologies folksages, i have to wait for the support for Rtmp changes in trac.

I am working on it, the plugin is alive - just sleeping peacefully for the moment.
thanks Voinage. this is going to be awesome. thanks for making the xbox more and more awesome.
Voinage Wrote:Justin.tv is still a problem for Xbmc it has been reported and is being dealt with accordingly.

I`m trying to workaround tvants and the other p2p methods, so it`s quite annoying and will take time.

They have stopped using mms links so until justin is working 100% we are sadly shut down.

As soon as any new developments occur I`ll be back with the release.

Apologies folksages, i have to wait for the support for Rtmp changes in trac.

I am working on it, the plugin is alive - just sleeping peacefully for the moment.

Just to clear that up, are you waiting for the RMTP changes in trac for Justin.tv or you myp2p.eu plugin? Smile
I know this is kind of off track a bit here but would it be possible to make the following plugin as a stop-gap until you can get this one working:

Like many people I currently stream my p2p sports through VLC Player on my PC which my xbox can then pick up via URL Paster, however it only accepts a pretty poor quality video codec - the best I can get is encapsulation: ASF/WMV, video codec: MPEG-4 (Bitrate2000) with MP3 audio. I can get VLC to output much better quality streams such as MP4, DIVX etc but the xbox won't accept them. I watch online tv shows/movies with the likes of the FastPassTV plugin and some of them are great quality so I'm guessing there must be a way of getting better quality streams from PC to Xbox.

Anybody know whether a plugin for this would be possible or even if what I'm proposing would in theory be possible? Maybe an even more simple way would be to make a .strm file - would it be possible to add some variables on the end to tell xbmc what filetype I want it to play? Any assistance would be much appreciated. Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MyP2P (MyP2P.eu) Video Plugin - Free Live Sports Streams1