• 2(current)
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)
I can't get this to run on windows XBMC. It loads, but thats it. Works fine on my Xbox though.
plankton88 Wrote:I can't get this to run on windows XBMC. It loads, but thats it. Works fine on my Xbox though.

You need a recent SVN build of XBMC.
where do you get that for windows?
hasselhof Wrote:Hi, is anybody else having problems with the download + shutdown feature
it seems to freeze the box when download is complete.
Running Navi-x 2.5 for xbox, and running 2008/12/30 t3ch xbmc build.

Navi-x is brill thanks a lotBig Grin

same problem here
also downoad queue option in 2.5 not available anymore
plankton88 Wrote:where do you get that for windows?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35452
I tried the newest kricker build. Still a no go. should I try another one?
plankton88 Wrote:I tried the newest kricker build. Still a no go. should I try another one?
Then it's not a build problem. Strange. I have a recent XBMC build for windows and Navi-X works perfectly. Maybe you should post xbmc.log.
I just tried the newest Jester build and it works fine.

Make sure your putting the app in scripts not plugins. Been there done that and figured out I had my files in the wrong location. Wink
No troubles here with Navi-X... Shoot me an email if you have problems and I'll see how I can help... [email protected]... or you can e-mail [email protected] as well. Rodejo made the script, but try to email me first if you can... he gets busy. Let us know you mod type (if its on the xbox), XBMC version and release date and what and when the error occurs.. I've got the december 3oth SVN too and it works fine. Let me know whats up...

Also Navi-X had another record month with over 550,000 hits and 30,000 visitors and the content on the users media portals has grown quickly. Just an FYI for those into counting numbers. Wink
BBC does not plan to offer video services at this time or in the near future. Got an e-mail back from them saying they weren't done analyzing the marketing data for their video service and have not made a choice at this time! It's officially official!

iRoNBiLL
I notice there is a new adult filter. How do I turn it on and off?
The "Adult Content" filter is a Navi-Xtreme Portal feature. It is off by default so members will not see the "Adult Content" without turning the feature on first. Once logged in at Navi-Xtreme, the home page appears and you'll see a link where it says "You can update the adult setting in the “Preferences” section of your profile page" in the top bubble on the home page. Click on the link and you'll see a check box next to "Display content tagged as adult for the above IP address"... make sure it is checked to view adult content. You will want to read this area in Navi-Xtreme below the checkbox to get an explaination how the system works. You may need to sync your ip address in order for the filter to work. This can be done on the Navi-Xtreme home page when you login, the button becomes available under "logout" or check the settings page for a special link you can add to your favorites playlist in Navi-X on your xbox for Sync IP operation via das xbox. Gracias.

iRoNBiLL
Thanks, ironbill I got it working.
What do you think about recreate your navi-x skin? More PM3.HD friendly, like AMT script.
Maybe I'm dim/slow/thick, but I can't seem to get the download feature working. I was going to download a divx movie file, which I can watch if I select it, but when I select to download it, the download icon appears on the lower right corner of the navi-x gui, but nothing ever gets downloaded... I even waited overnight.

Any help? Thanks.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navi-X Media Browser Script for XBMC (The Navi-X Official Support Thread)1