Music Partmode not working
Hi Ive been using XBMC for any years - Love it and now that it is stable on a PC have had many people install it as their media center application of choice. I 2 XBOX and 1 VISTA PC running XBMC, XBOX run fine with partymode on msic however I cannot get it to work on Windows.
File located userdata directory in the users profile (even tried in the Program Files location).
this is from the log
16:58:06 T:5268 M:1783078912 WARNING: DIRECTORY::CMusicDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 2
16:58:48 T:5268 M:1789022208 WARNING: DIRECTORY::CMusicDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 2
16:58:51 T:5268 M:1786605568 WARNING: DIRECTORY::CMusicDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 2
16:58:57 T:5268 M:1789145088 WARNING: DIRECTORY::CMusicDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 2

The file wos on the xbox.
The library has been scanned on te PC as well.

Any tips woruld be appreciated
A full debug log will possibly show the reason.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks for the response.

Upon rebooting the PC today to get the full log for you and trying it again it seems to be working, the only thing changed is that I rebooted since scanning my MP3 library. (I restarted XBMC many times to check the logs so not sure why reboot fixed it - Probably a microsoft issue!). Time to copy all my playlists to the PC from my XBOX. (looking forward to having server based option for database and playlists.)

Just to add - You guys have done a fabulous job with XBMC, I have used it for many years on XBOX's now it just keeps getting better now that it is on PC for nearly all OS's.
I have the same issue at the moment. I'm fine working in file mode but as soon as I configure the source and scan the node error appears during the next startup. I'm wondering whether its anything to do with the fact that I can configured XMBC to have read only access to my music media. Will have a play later.

Cheers
D

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Partmode not working0