Help with mediastream progams view mod for emulators
can someone help me out i've looked into it a little bit but i don't think i can get my head around skinning...or maybe i can with a little help...but i very much doubt that my skills will allow me to achieve quite what i'm looking for...

Basically i have an xbox dedicated to Emulators and as such i have xbmc configured to open up on programs by default. Previously i had xbmc set up to use wide icons but mediastream being the only skin i really like...has made me rethink the way i have my icons setup.

So i decided to design my own icon set...(examples below). The icons are designed to be full size dvd posters but for me, i dont think they show big enough on the screen under mediastream programs anyway. So i'd like to mod the programs section to suit emulators better.

What i would like is a small character select type view. Id like 2 rows of small thumbnails with the selected icon showing on the left side of the screen taking up the majority of the screen.

On the right side of the screen will be the file information. XBE title and file size. i don't know if this is possible but if there is a way of showing how many files a folder has in it, if so then it would be nice for it to show how many roms are in the rom folder.

below is a copy of the icons in media stream and a copy of one of my icons.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with mediastream progams view mod for emulators0