View current playlist?
Also N does still work, perhaps you didn't notice that the wiki has it in the column Music Visualisation hence it will only work by default from there, if you want to use it everywhere then you'll have to change the default keymap.
(2020-05-31, 09:22)Hitcher Wrote: Press 'Left' to access the options menu and select 'Go to playlist'.

Pressing 'Left' just does a seeking action
(2020-05-31, 16:35)jjd-uk Wrote: Also N does still work, perhaps you didn't notice that the wiki has it in the column Music Visualisation hence it will only work by default from there, if you want to use it everywhere then you'll have to change the default keymap.

Okay, then it works strange and not intuitive. When control buttons (play/pause/next etc) are visible "N" doesn't work:
But if I will click somewhere on the background to make em go - it works:

Is it how it's suppose to be?
(2020-06-01, 02:51)DimaKompot Wrote:
(2020-05-31, 09:22)Hitcher Wrote: Press 'Left' to access the options menu and select 'Go to playlist'.

Pressing 'Left' just does a seeking action
Only if you're in the visualiser. Back out if it.
(2020-06-01, 03:39)Hitcher Wrote: Only if you're in the visualiser. Back out if it.

If I started the playlist from Kore/Yatse/etc there is no folder to go into. I have only visualizer then.
(2020-06-01, 11:37)DimaKompot Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 03:39)Hitcher Wrote: Only if you're in the visualiser. Back out if it.

If I started the playlist from Kore/Yatse/etc there is no folder to go into. I have only visualizer then.
So this a feature request for Kore not Kodi?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View current playlist?0