Speech Volume too low with DTS audio
It should show up. Unless you did not properly update your build (as I mentioned earlier).
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hmm.. I just looked at 18029 and it looks like it is just on linux.

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
thanks for checking Tslayer
tslayer will this be fixed for windows or do u mean that this is only for linux ?
No idea about windows. For now it is just in linux. There is an ifdef meaning it was on purpose.

It has not been implemented on windows it seems.

I assume this is need for the windows as well because from what i understand some things where updated but with out this the audio is broken. I just wanted to know if this was forgotten about or its gonna be worked on later. Without this i don't get any dialogue while in analog setting.
I have the same Problem, I'm using Rev18324 (Windows) and I have a 2.1 Teufel System (analog connected), and I cant hear any voices.
Every *.mkv with an DTS or 6 Channels AC3 I have has a Problem in XBMC, but every other Player is able to play the file correctly.

here an xbmc log
http://nopaste.org/p/aMsZ3hzER
OK...I'm tired of this issue. It has been resolved in SVN r18346. See Trac 5990. Be sure to DISABLE AC3/DTS passthrough, as the player will not honor the downmix setting when opening the audio device.
thanks phi2039

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Speech Volume too low with DTS audio0