xTV List view mod w/fanart
Scott R Wrote:. Is there still any interest in seeing my code?

Yes !!!!!!
Yes ... Please
OK, I will try to get the details documented and/or files uploaded somewhere soon.
Scott R Wrote:OK, I will try to get the details documented and/or files uploaded somewhere soon.

Scott,

Any updates ?

Thanks
Hello... REALLY like that 3rd screen too!

Please share! Big Grin
OK, let me give this a shot. I haven't worked on this in a long while, but I think I made backups of all the files I touched and put comments in the ones that I did touch, so hopefully this covers everything. Let me know if you think I've missed providing you all with a setting or file somewhere.

*** Instructions moved to the original post in this thread ***
So...have any of you tried this out?
Scott,

Thanks for the code

I'm unable to figure out what section in
In file \xTV\PAL\MyVideo.xml

I need to update. Unable to find a section with the same previous values as mentioned

thanks

Scott R Wrote:OK, let me give this a shot. I haven't worked on this in a long while, but I think I made backups of all the files I touched and put comments in the ones that I did touch, so hopefully this covers everything. Let me know if you think I've missed providing you all with a setting or file somewhere.

Note: Make backup copies of the files you'll be working with (or a backup of the entire xTV skin).

In file \xTV\PAL\includes.xml change the following section as follows:

Code:
        <control type="image">
            <description>list item icon</description>
<!-- Prev values: 20, 100, 350, 350 -->
            <posx>-20</posx>
            <posy>400</posy>
            <width>150</width>
            <height>150</height>
            <info>ListItem.Icon</info>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(50)</visible>
            <animation effect="rotatey" start="-20" end="-20" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(tilted-icons)">Conditional</animation>
            <include>list-fade</include>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>list item icon reflection</description>
            <posx>20</posx>
            <posy>450</posy>
            <width>350</width>
            <height>350</height>
            <info>ListItem.Icon</info>
            <texture flipy="true" diffuse="fade2.png">-</texture>
            <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
<!-- Prev value: 50 -->
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(54)</visible>
            <animation effect="rotatey" start="-20" end="-20" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(tilted-icons)">Conditional</animation>
            <include>list-fade</include>
        </control>

In file \xTV\PAL\MyVideo.xml change the following section as follows:

Code:
        <control type="image">
<!-- Prev values: 0, 30, 720, 546 -->
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>400</width>
            <height>303</height>
            <visible>!IsEmpty(listitem.property(fanart_image)) + [Control.HasFocus(50) | Control.HasFocus(54)]</visible>
            <animation effect="fade" end="0" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200">VisibleChange</animation>
            <texture>$INFO[listitem.property(fanart_image)]</texture>
        </control>

In file \xTV\PAL 16x9\CommonViewTypes.xml I think I made too many little tweaks to list, so you'll need to replace it entirely. You can download it from here:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/2846849/CommonViewTypes.xml
Hold off for a bit. I found another set of modified files on my computer, so I'm now trying to verify which is the newer set. I'll post back shortly with updated directions. wyrm has also been in touch with me and I'll be sending him my files for integration into his xTV mod.
OK, I've cleaned up my files to remove unnecessary changes that were made in the course of prior testing. I've corrected my instructions and have put the instructions in the original post of this thread. Let me know if you run into any more problems.
Scott R Wrote:OK, I've cleaned up my files to remove unnecessary changes that were made in the course of prior testing. I've corrected my instructions and have put the instructions in the original post of this thread. Let me know if you run into any more problems.

Scott R,

Thank you for the files, have now merged your changes into my mod. I managed to shoehorn the fanart into the 4x3 list view. Have not checked just yet, but this may mean the look under 16x9 has changed just a little, hope you don't mind. Hopefully will be available to download by the weekend if I can sort out a couple of little issues with the skin.

Wyrm (xTV SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Thank you thank you!!

This is the smoothest working Fan Art mod for the Xbox i have seen so far!!!

Very, very well done!

Much appreciated!!!
Question 
I was wondering if anyone else is having the alignment quite a bit off in the list view? The text for the directories isn't lining up on the right side of the fan art properly, and is about 10 letters into the right portion of the fan art picture...

Again, i love this mod and the Fan Art speed is perfect!

Thanks thanks!

Kavika Wrote:I was wondering if anyone else is having the alignment quite a bit off in the list view? The text for the directories isn't lining up on the right side of the fan art properly, and is about 10 letters into the right portion of the fan art picture...
Can you provide a screenshot?
Scott & Wyrm

Really appreciate your efforts.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV List view mod w/fanart0