change out widecase
i don't know if this is possible (prolly is by WAY over my head) but maybe someone else can do it

i love all of V4's changes except for the new widecase .. thats the only thing i'd love to bring back from V3

can someone maybe re-add it back ?

i know there is a 10 view limit with older xbmc .. i'm still limited by it .. but i went through horizon and only found 7 views (list, poster, info, showcase, wall, icon, roller)
pletopia Wrote:i don't know if this is possible (prolly is by WAY over my head) but maybe someone else can do it

i love all of V4's changes except for the new widecase .. thats the only thing i'd love to bring back from V3

can someone maybe re-add it back ?

i know there is a 10 view limit with older xbmc .. i'm still limited by it .. but i went through horizon and only found 7 views (list, poster, info, showcase, wall, icon, roller)

I'll see if I get a chance to have a look for you. I don't use wide icons anymore, so will be a bit of trial and (much) error.

Go on, switch to poster... you know you want to Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have to prolly soon seeing as stark also looks to have dropped widecase
Ok,

Last night I switched from widecase to poster veiwShocked

I't doesn't look that bad but one thing i will say is that there is a better choice of banners than posters on thetvdb.com, and as a result i'm missing posters for some of my tv shows.

I've changed the scraper settings to prefer posters. Are there any other sites that are good on tv show posters?

I still prefer bannersNod
You could try http://getvideoartwork.com/index.php?act..._itemId=27
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Just tried it, no joy. I'm looking for Max & Paddy, and Strutter (UK).
PJ_Hooker Wrote:Just tried it, no joy. I'm looking for Max & Paddy, and Strutter (UK).

Google images + Photoshop usually works for me. Then upload to TheTVDB so everyone can enjoy Wink

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change out widecase0