• 36(current)
[LINUX] HOW-TO get Live TV with VDR working in XBMC for Linux
007korek Wrote:Hello!

I try to install a latest revision of the xbmc-pvr from svn (27511) but I cannot configure source.

I use an autoconf to create the configure file and when I type ./configure I receve a message:

checking for main in -lcrypto... yes
checking for main in -lwavpack... yes
./configure: line 5663: syntax error near unexpected token `MAD,'
./configure: line 5663: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(MAD, mad,'

What is going on? Is my autoconf incorrect?
Which the latest revision you use?

Problem solved. I use ./bootstrap instead autoconf.
Hello again,
trying with same old question...

ANYONE ABLE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL NUMERATION?

i would like to keep my vdr channels numeration instead of plain sequential numbering.
This is quite annoying because my tv provider often refers to programs by channel number and not chennel name... (es. "See that show on chennel 302..")
i've tried to mess with MyTV1.db without success ...
Any hint?
maybe in the channel.conf file ?
007korek Wrote:Problem solved. I use ./bootstrap instead autoconf.

Does latest svn experiences the same problem when VDR cannot lock channel?
nunu Wrote:maybe in the channel.conf file ?

How?
In the channel.conf they are just one after another.
Vdr displays them in sequence, as in the channels.conf, but xbmc some-how change the order.
il_ferra Wrote:Hello again,
trying with same old question...

ANYONE ABLE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL NUMERATION?

i would like to keep my vdr channels numeration instead of plain sequential numbering.
This is quite annoying because my tv provider often refers to programs by channel number and not chennel name... (es. "See that show on chennel 302..")
i've tried to mess with MyTV1.db without success ...
Any hint?

You should be able to do this by editing the channels.conf and placing :@302 above the channel in question.
Put one above each channel to assign it a number (obviously change 302 to whatever you want) :p
after having changed the channels.conf, delete the TV file in userdata/database (i don't remember exactly).
That will normally reload channels in same order that the channel.conf.
i have a question, for a cablestar tv card, are those "too much" modules?

mantis 40320 18
lnbp21 2460 1 mantis
mb86a16 20092 1 mantis
ir_common 49564 1 mantis
stb6100 7296 1 mantis
tda10021 6400 1 mantis
tda10023 6524 1 mantis
stb0899 34144 1 mantis
stv0299 9668 1 mantis
dvb_core 90440 2 mantis,stv0299

2x stb, 2x tda?? maybe they conflict each other?
Thanks guys, but it's not so easy!
My vdr setup already have channels correctly numbered (every channel has its own :@<number>). If i use xine ( or http streaming web page) channels are correclty numbered. But when using xbmc it renumber them progressively starting from 1.
Looking into MyTV1 db there is a colum that keeps track of correct channel number (vdr number) but it use a different column inside xbmc.
I tried to update the column but mess up thing and channels aren't playable anymore.
I think that i should edit few other things to achieve the correct numeration...
malakudi Wrote:I added a ticket http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/8706

Let's hope it will be fixed soon.

@nunu: If you have the same problem with latest svn (27303) fron pvr-testing2 branch, you can update the details at the opened ticket. I only tested up to 27219 of the ready made packages

It seems the problem I reported with the above ticket got fixed. Now I have to either wait for Henning to do a new build of current SVN or I should try to build mine.
yes, a lot of improvements in svn pvr-testing2 branch
let's test
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
good : fixed: selecting a not playable channel frezze XBMC

this was a f.....g issue (sorry my english is porr).
Laugh
Are you able to use VDPAU?
I've checked VDPAU on playback but only few channels (HD) allow me to choose between VDPAU deinterlacer...
Can i force VDPAU for all channels SD and HD?
Thanks
i have issue with HD channels & VDPAU. Most of time, VDPAU doesn"t work (CPU a 100%) even if it was selected. With playing with parameters (sync etc...), sometime VDPAU becames activated (CPU at 15%). But i have no rules to have it each time.
Hi

I'm just getting this integration between xbmc and VDR working, and am having problems with video/audio freezing after 3-4 seconds of switching to a live channel.

As I'm still finding my way with this integration, I'll ask a few hopefully easy questions!

*What other debugs are available, apart from ~/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log, the VDR console and /var/log/messages?

*How do I activate femon in XBMC, to show what's happenning with the stream (although I don't think the DVB is an issue, as it works 100% in vdr-xine

Thanks
Simon
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] HOW-TO get Live TV with VDR working in XBMC for Linux14