[RELEASE] Picasa (Plugin) Photo Addons
Hi,

I will have a look at porting this plugin to dharma this evening...

regards
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Excellent idea by the way. I would really like to see this functionality...
Just want to add a "me too" (would really like to see this functionality.)
Hi,

it cant be ported because parts of it are binary - this is not allowed in the official addon repository...

I am thinking about creating a new Picasa web addon from scratch - but this cant do within a day Wink

regards
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thumbs Up 
I look forward to it!
+1 I want it!
sphere Wrote:Hi,

it cant be ported because parts of it are binary - this is not allowed in the official addon repository...

I am thinking about creating a new Picasa web addon from scratch - but this cant do within a day Wink

In 2 ? Big Grin

Nevermind , me + a few looking forward. Any idea what to do to use the old one in the meantime even inofficial? I expect the old author is not around anymore ?
it can be used. on x86 only due to the pyo. original author is nuka. it's an issue of policy, not a technical one (well, for other archs it is in addition).
steffen_b Wrote:Any idea what to do to use the old one in the meantime even inofficial?

Yes - I was able to create a little patch which will make the "old" plugin be a dharma compatible addon.
Like spiff said, because of one part is binary, it can't be in the official xbmc addons repo...

There are still some errors (dont know why, perhaps because of changes in the binary API) but most of the features can be used.

Here is the ported version: http://code.google.com/p/sphere-xbmc-add...loads/list

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Thanks a lot sphere !! I'm all for porting this to be able to have it officially in the repo's - but being a user of it and using it regulary, plus liking Dharma a lot - this "inbetween" version of it is really appreciated. Will check it today evening Smile
steffen_b Wrote:Will check it today evening Smile

Does it do what it should? Wink
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
I've been wanting a picasaweb plugin also! I'm glad someone's working on it.
Very much interested in this too.

Whilst I'd like to be able to browse the pictures I mostly want it to show random photos from my picasa account as the screensaver. Any idea if the addon mentioned above supports this?
Thanks for doing this!

I have now installed the plugin in Dharma.
I can watch the featured and recent pictures, but it dosent seems like it is syncronizing with my account, because nothing happens when I click on "My Albums", "My Pictures" etc.. It also says "retrieved 0 items", when im loading the plugin...

I have saved my correct userinformation in the addon settings, and set the access level to "all".

How could I solve this problem?

Edit.
I reinnstalled the plugin, and wrote the login information one more time.
Now im using access level "all", and it works fine!
Anyone knows how I can set the standard view settings to "thumbnail" in the Picasa albums?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Picasa (Plugin) Photo Addons2