Is there a movie filter option in Horizonz?
My apologies for the newbie question, but I have searched the forum and couldn't come up with anything.

I have 500+ movies in my catalog, and sometimes I want to just type in the name (or part of the name) to quickly find the movie, without going through menus by genre, year, etc.

In PM3 and MediaStream, there is a "filter" option that works perfectly for this, but I can't find any such functionality in Horizonz or Aeon. What am I missing?
worldstomp Wrote:My apologies for the newbie question, but I have searched the forum and couldn't come up with anything.

I have 500+ movies in my catalog, and sometimes I want to just type in the name (or part of the name) to quickly find the movie, without going through menus by genre, year, etc.

In PM3 and MediaStream, there is a "filter" option that works perfectly for this, but I can't find any such functionality in Horizonz or Aeon. What am I missing?

Don't think there is. I'll look into it. If it's not too hard I'll try to add it.

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Thanks. This would be very useful. At first, I thought the "Search" feature would do what I wanted, but then I found that it was searching Actors, Episodes, and Movie Names, etc.

While this technically could help me find something, It would be much more elegant to just filter the Movies in the current list.

For example, I wanted to pull up my Star Wars movies. If I use the search feature for "Star", it returns a long list of Actors, TV Episodes, and at the end of the list is the Star Wars movies I wanted. With the filter feature, on the other hand, I filter on "Star", and I have a nice filtered view that includes Star Wars, Star Trek movies, etc This would be ideal, just like in MediaStream and PM3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a movie filter option in Horizonz?0