Multi images for favorites & shutdown
I recently added multiple images for favorites & shutdown when they are selected. It adds some more good style to the skin if you have a nice selection of images to use. Just add the following to the top of your home.xml where you will see all of the other background codes.

<control type="multiimage">
<posx>356</posx>
<posy>100</posy>
<width>924</width>
<height>520</height>
<imagepath>foldername</imagepath>
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
<include>backgroundfade</include>
<visible>ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(20)</visible>
</control>

You will need to add it twice and change the hasfocus() to 21(shutdown) for the next set. The imagepath should be a folder created within your PM3.HD media folder with your desired images inside it.
Cool. Got any pictures? It's hard to visualize the changes you've made.
Yeah I can definitely post some and can also share my image packs I am using. I just noticed a small bug with it though and can't seem to figure how out how to correct it. When you select either the favorites or shutdown the images from my imagepath show up as the background, but the remain as the back ground if you move over and select one of the main menu buttons. It does not switch over the the set backgrounds for those buttons now.

Anyone have any idea how to make it focus back on the main menu buttons?
ekim232 Wrote:I recently added multiple images for favorites & shutdown when they are selected. It adds some more good style to the skin if you have a nice selection of images to use. Just add the following to the top of your home.xml where you will see all of the other background codes.

<control type="multiimage">
<posx>356</posx>
<posy>100</posy>
<width>924</width>
<height>520</height>
<timeperimage>5000</timeperimage>
<randomize>true</randomize>
<fadetime>2000</fadetime>
<include>backgroundfade</include>
<visible>ControlGroup(9001).HasFocus(20)</visible>
</control>

You will need to add it twice and change the hasfocus() to 21(shutdown) for the next set. The imagepath should be a folder created within your PM3.HD media folder with your desired images inside it.

Can you please be more specific as to the image path. I can't get it to work.
Moseby99 Wrote:Can you please be more specific as to the image path. I can't get it to work.

Code:

this is the folder name change this to what ever your folder is named PM3-HD\Media folder or specify a custom location.
i used foldername just a a reference. You need to a create a folder within PM3.hd\media

ie.
PM3.HD\media\Shutdown Images

Place your images within that folder and they will show up. But like I said the bug comes when you select either shutdown or favorites it will not focus back onto the background images for the main list if you clck back to them.

I sent me home.xml to Jezz, and he said he was going to take a look at it. If he can fix the issue, I will post my images and final code.
Rocky5 Wrote:
Code:

this is the folder name change this to what ever your folder is named PM3-HD\Media folder or specify a custom location.

Still doesn't work....... I do notice the images I used showing up for a brief instant in all of the other menu though..... ie: Movies, Music, Etc. Nothing shows up when I select Favorites or the Shutdown menus.
@Moseby99
here is my code for PM3.HD home.xml for this section. It works perfect for me.

I have the the imagepath folders in my code in my pm3.hd\media

http://pastebin.com/m4228de1a
ekim232 Wrote:@Moseby99
here is my code for PM3.HD home.xml for this section. It works perfect for me.

I have the the imagepath folders in my code in my pm3.hd\media

http://pastebin.com/m4228de1a

I was a "cut & paste" error on my part.Confused

I works perfectly now..... BTW, My "regular" menu pictures go back to where they are suppose to after I exit the Favorites & Shutdown Menus..... I put just one picture for each menu for Favs & Shutdown...... So I guess I answered my question to Jezz_X in my other thread. Big Grin

Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!Nod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi images for favorites & shutdown0