XBMC & Relax Problems
if i put <path>xns://192.168.1.xxx:1400/g:/movies/</path> i can brows into some of the folders and when trying access others i get back to my movies selections screen.

another problem with typing the actual patch is that i have 4-5 filders on different drives and with a different path...
how do you do that, to see them in the same relax share?

i think you have to work something out here with the autor of relax to get it work similar to xbmp and relax...
Quote:i think you have to work something out here with the autor of relax to get it work similar to xbmp and relax...

well xbmp<->relax isnt working perfectly either.
as said b4 i'm talking with raforce who made relax about how we can fix all relax<->xbmc problems. however this can take a while so hold on...
frodo
XBMC Project Founder (Retired), now head programmer of MediaPortal
off course i hold on as long as it takes...
just wanted to see if i did anything wrong and if not, notify you about it...

i really love xbmc. use it all the time now! olny time i have to use xbmp is when i wanna watch my .wmv home video that i dont have the energy to convert...
anything inside a folder will not play or display. all my albums are of course inside folders. the folders will display along with the album name but i have the same problem as everyone else here. i moved an mp3 outside a folder and it played just fine.
(brian417 @ nov. 19 2003,14:34 Wrote:anything inside a folder will not play or display.  all my albums are of course inside folders. the folders will display along with the album name but i have the same problem as everyone else here. i moved an mp3 outside a folder and it played just fine.
if you just use <path>xns://192.168.0.100:1400</path> (or what your ip and port are set to) you have to navigate to your movies, music and pics but everything will work.
this is the best way (for me atlest) so far until its fixed for real...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC & Relax Problems0