Disable fade on wiiremote connect disconnect
Is there a way to disable the fade effect? Please help.

nobody has any ideas? i have looked through various xml files and haven't seen anything pertaining to wiimote connect / disconnect. I have also looked for "fade" and haven't seen anything that looks relevant. perhaps some screen shots would help?
this is a big problem with the latest snv as the wiiremote connected popup shows on screen every 1 min and is very annoying...

any solution Huh?

colossus
Apperantly it's a x64bit issue afaik, especially cwiid specific.

So essentially you have a few choices, go x86, or go to cwiid and try to get them to fix the issue. or try the wiiuse based client, sources and how to compile it is available on svn, in tools/EventClients/Clients/WiiRemote somewere.

If the only issue is that the connected popup is going very often but that the remote works otherwise you could comment out / remove line 345, 346, 353 and 354. Although I don't support this as you'll still have the issue but it will be silented.

Cheers,
Tobias.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
topfs2 thanks for the quick reply

I am on 32x ubuntu 8.04 and the latest svn ....

and until the last update my setup was ok....

now i have that popup connected windows up all the time....

How i can get rid of that ....its annoying

i am not a linux veteran so i cant compile the source ....
is there any other solution Huh?

thanks
colossus
solved

with new svn version everything ok.

No more annoying popus.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable fade on wiiremote connect disconnect0