CD & DVD Case MOD
Besides displaying the CD & DVD case in fanart mode, many other view modes are now supported in version 2.0 of this mod.

Here are some examples of what is supported:

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

You can find the updated download links in the first post of this topic.
any chance of a compatible home xml for the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Mod

which includes the Movies link and TV Shows

more specifically IllumiNaughtys modded version of this which further removes videos option and replaces it with programs.

found here.
http://xbmcthemes.googlecode.com/files/P...Movies.zip

or alternativly just post lines of code and tell me where to place them in the home xml
infact these xmls destroy the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Skin altogether

all sections are missing most backgrounds and textures due to it
Can someone add these to the original pmIII?

I love this mod, I would love it more if the cd and dvd cases matched better. Is it possible to make a shorter version of the dvd case for cd's. I just like across the board consistency. One of the versions of Horizons had a mod like this. Either way it is a fresh look for PMII and long overdue. I love it!
rudeboyx Wrote:infact these xmls destroy the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Skin altogether

all sections are missing most backgrounds and textures due to it

Did a quick test and it seems both home.xml as well as includes.xml need some modifications to get this to work with the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Skin.

I'll see what i can do. Shouldn't be to hard, so expect a compatible version tomorrow.
jarod71 Wrote:I love this mod, I would love it more if the cd and dvd cases matched better. Is it possible to make a shorter version of the dvd case for cd's. I just like across the board consistency.

Good point. I'll put in on my to-do list for the next version.
ronie Wrote:Good point. I'll put in on my to-do list for the next version.

maybe you can look at horizenz III I think, he had a shorter version of the dvd case. How hard would this be to add to the original pmIII? I would like to take a crack at it but do not even know where to begin. I admire how quickly you are picking up on all this. It adds a nice bit of polish to a already great skin...
rudeboyx Wrote:any chance of a compatible home xml for the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Mod

which includes the Movies link and TV Shows

more specifically IllumiNaughtys modded version of this which further removes videos option and replaces it with programs.

found here.
http://xbmcthemes.googlecode.com/files/P...Movies.zip

or alternativly just post lines of code and tell me where to place them in the home xml

I made a version that should work with the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Mod.
You can grab it here or there
jarod71 Wrote:maybe you can look at horizenz III I think, he had a shorter version of the dvd case. How hard would this be to add to the original pmIII? I would like to take a crack at it but do not even know where to begin.

Thanx for the tip, i'll have a look at the case used in Horizenz.
As for porting this mod to Project Mayhem III, i have no plans in doing this. It would probably mean to start from scratch all over.
But if you want to have a go at it, i wouldn't mind to provide you with an example of how i did it in PM3.HD.
ronie Wrote:I made a version that should work with the PM3.HD_TV_Movies Mod.
You can grab it here or there

awsome work ronie

cheers for that mate, it made my day, exactly what this skin needed
ronie Wrote:Thanx for the tip, i'll have a look at the case used in Horizenz.
As for porting this mod to Project Mayhem III, i have no plans in doing this. It would probably mean to start from scratch all over.
But if you want to have a go at it, i wouldn't mind to provide you with an example of how i did it in PM3.HD.

If you could be so kind, could you provide me with a example of how you did it? You can PM me with example, or I can PM you my email address.

Thanks for everything...
rudeboyx Wrote:awsome work ronie

cheers for that mate, it made my day, exactly what this skin needed

you're welcome, glad you like it. :-)
Could we have a version for PM3.HD_TV_Movies Mod which doesn't replace videos shortcut with programs?
toiva Wrote:Could we have a version for PM3.HD_TV_Movies Mod which doesn't replace videos shortcut with programs?

Sure, no problem.
Get yours here or there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CD & DVD Case MOD0