Things I'd like to personalize, help wanted.
I really love IV and Horizons but there are a few things that I'd like to personalize.

Here's what I'd like to do:

Music:
-Change my music playing view to always keep the artist info up, and remove the the visualizer and replace it with a still image (I'll probably just use a gradient or pattern)

Movies:
-Make the showcase or info view have bigger poster icons, I'd imagine the posters would need to be more spread out as well. I've seen some mod's of this done before.

-In the lower left hand corner there is a panel that shows you how many movies you have in total and the letter your on. Can I remove this all together or make it smaller?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before. I'd appreciate any links or info on how I can accomplish these four things.

Thanks for reading this, if anyone else is interested in having similar modifications to Horizons, I'd be glad to upload it when it's done if no one minds.
I'd like to do all of the above, but I haven't seen anything too encouraging about it so far. Looks like our choices are to either leave to fate as to whether these features will be in the next release or live with things as they are. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Things I'd like to personalize, help wanted.0