[RELEASE] XBMC Zone Installer (Plugin)
your google code wiki howto mentions the SVN Repo Installer (Programs plugin) available on this link as a zip. It was out of date (was v1.5.2 now v1.7) Your own repository xml should still work with it.

the docs seem fine, ignore the top date, recent functions seem to be mentioned (ie. openSettings() )
Retired from Add-on dev
Oh I see, thanks for checking - I've noticed the "Check for updates" feature in SVN Repo Installer only seem to work on the standard repositories, will have a look at that later. It works fine when you browse, as in checking the version against the local installed versions, but that's a different issue I might discuss it on the SVN Repo Installer thread.

Thanks for checking the docs as well.
XBMCZone.com's been down in the the last couple of days, as some probably noticed problems with the plugin... The owner is working to get it up and running soon - wouldn't hurt to click some of those ads every now and then, when it comes back ;-)
Ah, that's why I was getting errors in your script. I had just installed it. Thanks for your message!
XBMCZone.com is now back online...
v2.3 out...
v2.4 is out...
Can anyone assist me in installing XBMC Zone? I am using the new dharma nightly builds.

I try to install from zip but it does not show up anywhere. I tried also extracting it manually to certain folders but it does not show up.
I guess this is not working for a dharma build ...
Only for xbmc 9.11
And that's because it's not meant for XBMC Dharma - pretty much all addons there are not for Dharma, but for older XBMC versions or XBMC4Xbox.

You should read announcements on XBMC.org main page and this wiki for unofficial repositories:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Uno...positories
Thanks for the info. I can stop struggling with this!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] XBMC Zone Installer (Plugin)0