3d Cover question...
I am trying to rearrange some of the layout for the music 3d view. I have stripped the header away, but when I move the y position for the groups in the 3dcoverviews.xml it will not reach all the way to the top of the window. I have even put in 0 and it seems to stop at a certain position. I tried it in the opposite direction to test and it can move all the way to the bottom.

Any reasoning why it stops at a point when going towards the top of the window frame? If so, what can be done to move around it?

I appreciate all the help lately.
start adding - to the Y position to move it to the top.
I tried using -10, but it stayed at the same position as 0. I then tried -50 and it still stayed the same. I have changed it in the 3 id groups and in the bottom wrap list group.

It seems like it can't go beyond a certain position. However, the right panel I did notice can go to the top of the screen.

Any suggestion on what I am missing?
Is this what you are trying to do?
if it is there are 4 changes you need to make four groups that need changed to 0

lol i just realised what folder i was in lol it's my wife's folderBlush
I have changed it in 4 places total. Essentially that is the direction I am going, just slightly lower and the frames will be adjusted in size slightly.

Perhaps it is becase I just put <visible>!control.IsVisible(500)</visible> below the header code in mymusicsong.xml & mymusicnav? I just did that to start with placement. The overall goal is to have the cd frames start in the original position when the window is opened and then have the header slide out of frame with an animation action and the audio frame move into its place.

Would you mind putting your xml on pastebin, so I can double check it against mine? Or if you think it is the way I handled the header, I should be all good. At work now so I can't test it.
ekim232 Wrote:I have changed it in 4 places total. Essentially that is the direction I am going, just slightly lower and the frames will be adjusted in size slightly.

Perhaps it is becase I just put <visible>!control.IsVisible(500)</visible> below the header code in mymusicsong.xml & mymusicnav? I just did that to start with placement. The overall goal is to have the cd frames start in the original position when the window is opened and then have the header slide out of frame with an animation action and the audio frame move into its place.

Would you mind putting your xml on pastebin, so I can double check it against mine? Or if you think it is the way I handled the header, I should be all good. At work now so I can't test it.

ok i have split them up for music videos and so on and added them to the include.xml at the top as this is easier to edit stuff rather than a big huge load of code so here is my music one note i have changes some stuff but you can see what need to be changed.

change <posy>175</posy> on lines

http://pastebin.com/m757498ce

now for mymusicsongs.xml

add this to the bottom above </control>
<visible>!Control.IsVisible(500)</visible>
Thanks for all your help Rocky. I got the albums to move to where I wanted them once I added my animation effect to the header.

Maybe you can help me with one last thing. Once my header moves out of the screen I want the albums to move up to y position 10. Here is what I was trying for my animation. Kind of lengthy....

<animation effect="slide" end="0,10" delay="2000" time="500" condition="[Window.IsVisible(MusicFiles) + ControlGroup(500).IsVisible + ControlGroup(7000).IsVisible + ControlGroup(7001).IsVisible + ControlGroup(7002).IsVisible]">conditional</animation>

I placed it at the bottom of the 3dmusicview in 3dcover.xml just above the 2nd to last </includes>. For some reason it actually moved downwards very little. I think it is my placement of the animation or maybe the way I am structuring the visibles. Any help you can give me would be great as to how to get it to slide upwards. My 3dview.xml is below. You can see my animation at line 679.

http://pastebin.com/m29599533

Thanks again for your time on this. Your mod is what got my going on my own here.
ekim232 Wrote:Thanks for all your help Rocky. I got the albums to move to where I wanted them once I added my animation effect to the header.

Maybe you can help me with one last thing. Once my header moves out of the screen I want the albums to move up to y position 10. Here is what I was trying for my animation. Kind of lengthy....

<animation effect="slide" end="0,10" delay="2000" time="500" condition="[Window.IsVisible(MusicFiles) + ControlGroup(500).IsVisible + ControlGroup(7000).IsVisible + ControlGroup(7001).IsVisible + ControlGroup(7002).IsVisible]">conditional</animation>

I placed it at the bottom of the 3dmusicview in 3dcover.xml just above the 2nd to last </includes>. For some reason it actually moved downwards very little. I think it is my placement of the animation or maybe the way I am structuring the visibles. Any help you can give me would be great as to how to get it to slide upwards. My 3dview.xml is below. You can see my animation at line 679.

http://pastebin.com/m29599533

Thanks again for your time on this. Your mod is what got my going on my own here.

Done here you go just adjust it to where you want it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sjjvkz
That was great Rocky. I knew I was close, just had to tweak it a little bit.
I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Just had to make some small timing adjustments and it is looking good.

Thanks again!
ekim232 Wrote:That was great Rocky. I knew I was close, just had to tweak it a little bit.
I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Just had to make some small timing adjustments and it is looking good.

Thanks again!

NP glad to help out.
Just noticed one thing it does and I am not sure why it would do it. When you do the first two scrolls to the right the icons set will drop down to the original location and then jumo back up. After the first two scolls it stays in place at the top.

Any suggestions?
I figured I would put my code in if you wanted to see it first hand. I completed the rest of my layout, just need to get this scroll issue ironed out.

http://pastebin.com/m34024a01

It will drop to original position for first 2 scrolls to the right and repeat for the left side as well.
ekim232 Wrote:Just noticed one thing it does and I am not sure why it would do it. When you do the first two scrolls to the right the icons set will drop down to the original location and then jumo back up. After the first two scolls it stays in place at the top.

Any suggestions?

just noticed that to cant seem to figure out what is causing it.

ok just tested yours and its blatant lol with my code it happens in a split second will tinker about to see if i can fix it.
I have been playing around with some of the positions for the rotation, but it just seems to drop even more. I starting to think it has to do with the -4.

Have you had any success with it? It sucks because I have the rest of the window done, but need to fix that drop down affect.
ekim232 Wrote:I have been playing around with some of the positions for the rotation, but it just seems to drop even more. I starting to think it has to do with the -4.

Have you had any success with it? It sucks because I have the rest of the window done, but need to fix that drop down affect.

Fixed it here you go you need to keep the second animation 10 units more for time or it will look daft as it will overlap.
Views3dCoverMusic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3d Cover question...0