Text free posters thread
I am sure I am not the only one that prefers to have posters with no text on them. I like my stuff to be clean and having tons of text on all the posters really detracts from the great skins we have now. I have been collecting text free posters for a while now. So I will upload what I have so far. If you have any to add please upload them and let us know where to find them.

here is what I have so far. Some of these do have text but I tried to get the cleanest version I could find. all these files are 729x1080. If some one can host this some where better please feel free. only 10 DLs for this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/208440404/resized.zip.html

aeon flux
aladdin
amalie
batman (1966) - some text
batman begins
blood diamond
blow
cars
catch me if you can
italian job
dark night
fight club - some text
gone baby gone
twister
hulk 2008
kung fu panda
lady in the water
lucky number slevin - some text
Master and commander
men in black
monster house
monsters inc
mr and mrs smith
napoleon dynamite - some text
night at the museum
oceans 11
pulp fiction - some text
the rock
rushmore - some text
saving private ryan - some text
se7en - some text
fools gold
shaolin soccer
sleepy hollow
signs
irobot
ratatouille
the incredibles
the boondock saints - lots of text...
the island
the life aquatic
the matrix - some text
the prestige
shawshank - some text
the six sense
the worlds fastest indian
transformers - some text
troy
unbreakable
v for vendetta
wall-e
serenity
x-men
x2
x3
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
Can you give a preview? I want to see what they look like before i download...Extremely small download caps here in AUS.
could you please create a collectors account on rapidshare? its free so it shouldn't be a big problem.... i tried to download the package, but i receive this error

Quote:This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

thanx
http://www.getvideoartwork.com/

Most of their stuff has just the titles on the posters. It would be great if you could put your artwork on there so more people can get to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Text free posters thread0