xbmc live update
Hi, i just installed the xbmc live and was trying to run the svn repository update that is mentioned.

it is not in my favorites as displayed in instructions.

How do I get this function working on the xbmc live?

if i have to operate from the console... please tell me how *i'm major noob with linux*.

thanks.
Are you refering to this?

Then I might have forgotten to point out that it was done after the latest release of XBMC Live.

It will be available in the upcomming release.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
yikes, when does that come out?

i was all excited about this and downloaded the most recent b version.

is there a way i can get it on what i have now?

thanks.
On which version will be released next XBMC Live, Hardy or Intrepid? I am only asking because i got Hardy times with suspend mode, which i heard works very well on Intrepid. Thanks in advance for info.. Regards.
j2mediabox Wrote:yikes, when does that come out?

i was all excited about this and downloaded the most recent b version.

is there a way i can get it on what i have now?

thanks.

Yes there is, not extremely easy though (will need you to do commandline stuff). Basically svn checkout the script in xbmc-addons and copy it into the /usr/share/xbmc/scripts

@fazzieng
Intrepid
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
So, if the one we all are using now is build on Hardy, will it be upgraded to Interpid (with fully working suspension mode), or will it just be upgraded Hardy with aditional functionality..? (I am sorry for noob questions, but basically working suspension mode is all i need from live + i got to start somewhere..)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc live update1