[REQUEST] Discovery Channel ( discovery.com / yourdiscovery.com ) Video Plugin?
Lightbulb 
http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/
Big Grin
hmmm boxee have this plugin. maybe we can arrange something Smile
lol just add this feed to your video source Smile thx to boxee devs
Code:
<source>
            <name>Discovery.com</name>
            <path>rss://dir.boxee.tv/apps/discovery/index.xml/</path>
        </source>

PS: Is it permitted to use for XBMC? If it's not pls let me now.
Queeup, Team Boxee separated from XBMC a while ago, but that doesn't mean you can't take their content. They wanted to leave Team XBMC so bad, I say take all the content you can.

iRoNBiLL
Just to let you lnow, most of the Dicovery Channel podcast are availbale via the script Mediastream, but it is only podcasts.

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

It seems actually the podcast http://www.discovery.com/radio/xml/news_video.xml and the webiste you gave offers the same content.
So I confirm it is available via the script Mediastrean v0.91 available via Installer Passion XBMC script of here: http://code.google.com/p/mediastream/downloads/list

Repositories Installer: select and install unofficial repositories / TAC.TV: watch videos on TAC.TV
Installer Passion-XBMC: Download and Install Add-ons (pre-Dharma only)

Navi-X now has this link in Navi-X Networks as well as Discovery Channel Podcasts. Thanks for the link Temhil.

iRoNBiLL
Question 
anyone care to pull apart the flash10 player and allow us to watch the full shows (looks like they are all here)Cool
I would love to have this. Where do I copy and paste the XML material above to have the discovery channel plugin working? And does boxee have other scripts for say history channel or espn? NFL network? I'm new to tv add ons but would like to learn where to put the XML scripts. Thanks!
Jacksont09 Wrote:I would love to have this. Where do I copy and paste the XML material above to have the discovery channel plugin working? And does boxee have other scripts for say history channel or espn? NFL network? I'm new to tv add ons but would like to learn where to put the XML scripts. Thanks!

videos
press C to bring up the context menu
Add Source
Type in the url priovided above in the path field (do not browse like you would for local content)
The name should just be there automatically (it was for me)
Enjoy

Too bad its just short videos and not episodes though Sad
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:videos
press C to bring up the context menu
Add Source
Type in the url priovided above in the path field (do not browse like you would for local content)
The name should just be there automatically (it was for me)
Enjoy

Too bad its just short videos and not episodes though Sad

Ah thanks. I may just resort to hulu since it's not full episodes sadly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Discovery Channel ( discovery.com / yourdiscovery.com ) Video Plugin?0