• 2(current)
[MOD] Aeon Stark Lite (Xbox Friendly) Here & Now
tytherman Wrote:thanks.... found the shutdown, could not see it in settings until I put a background for settings! ;-)

I was expecting to see the new default backgrounds! still have some playing around as it seems ok excepting I have NO border on the menu on home page making it impossible to read on most backgrounds.

only thing i can think of is that you have all xbmc features turned on which consumes memory.

best thing to do is turn of things that you probably dont use.
like "Kareoke cds and upnp. (note when you dissable upnp in settings you can still playback upnp media from upnpservers)
also try disableing aeon features in the customization section like zoom animations and RSS/nowplaying in wall view. all these little things help.

already started work on another xpr so ill update tomorrow.
Great stuff rudeboyx!!! works great on the xbox. I have found in the settings section that the 'Weather' picture is all pixelated / corrupt. This might just be on my system though.

Once again great work
yeah cheers, already sorted corupt weather pic and noticed a couple more, ill update this evening.

PS if your having problems with backdrops not sowing and strange slowness try deleting guisettings.xml from xbmc userdata folder. (you will have to set up all xbmc options and aeon options again) but it sorted alot of my problems as it gets cluttered up with skin specific settings when you change skins alot and mess with there settings. ie i recently downloaded loads of new skins through the installer-passion script and had a mess with them, which pounded my guisettings.xml and made aeon stark seem really messy.

but seems alot smother after my guisettings.xml got corupted for some reason today, so xbmc automatically reset it to default which at first had me quite anoyed but once i set it all back up, Aeon Stark was running like a dream.
Oh dude I cannot wait until I get home to try this.
rudebouyx is THA MAN!
Getting the invalid file error at MediaFire...

EDIT: it still isn't working, however I did the right click "save link as" from the MediaFire download screen and it worked just fine. Thanks for putting this together!
tried it on appletv since the full version was horribly sluggish, this one runs much much faster, but it has graphic glitches everywhere. just horizontal and vertical lines everywhere, mostly around gradients and shadows i guess.

any chance for just a zip of all the 720p files instead of an xpr?
Is there any reason you're using an xpr file? It'd be nice to be able to play around with your modifications and see if there's anymore optimizing that can be done, but unzipping and rezipping xprs usually gives poor results.
I've been in and out of this forum and for that I apologize ... I was a beta tester for Aeon Stark and was able to compress the textures.xpr file to 72MB and have it running flawlessly on xbox (with the exception of coverflow mode) rudeboyx, PM me maybe we can work together on optimizing the Stark
It runs great but there are graphics missing for me. The home screen background for the bar is missing (the dark grey part). The graphics for the layout view selector are missing and some other stuff. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm running it on an appletv version bf1.
xeonicxpression Wrote:It runs great but there are graphics missing for me. The home screen background for the bar is missing (the dark grey part). The graphics for the layout view selector are missing and some other stuff. Anyone else experiencing this? I'm running it on an appletv version bf1.

+1

Having the same issues and thus switched back to Horizonz for now...
What version of xbmc is everyone running when i try to change my skin i get this error:

"Incompatible skin. We require skins of versoin 2.00 or higher"

I am running the latest t3ch svn build.(T3CH XBMC 2009-03-04 SVN rev18221) Huh
I'm not able to launch and play any videos while in Stark (on my xbox). Any ideas?Oo

I'm running the latest t3ch build.

after numerous times selecting various shows or movies, it returns an error saying "Error, Playlist Playback aborted"
Xbox Wrote:What version of xbmc is everyone running when i try to change my skin i get this error:

"Incompatible skin. We require skins of versoin 2.00 or higher"

I am running the latest t3ch svn build.(T3CH XBMC 2009-03-04 SVN rev18221) Huh

Nevermind I had it in the wrong folder.
I couldnt get backgrounds (fanart) to show in movies....not on selected movie, that works, just where it randomly changes every 20 seconds. It just shows black background...plus movies won't play.

Only tried for about 20-30 min, still early and 1st release so no big deal
Was the promised fix released in another thread or are we still waiting?
Thanks.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Stark Lite (Xbox Friendly) Here & Now3