[FEATURE REQUEST - ACCEPTED] Easier access to Kiosk mode
Sorry for a stupid question I just could not find this anywhere.

Is there a keyboard shortcut to bring up the view selector? If not could this be done.

When browsing movies its nice to be able to change which browse method you wanna use.. From wall to showcase maybe. Rather than having to go upto the menu and select view and then select which view with u,d,l & r thought it might be nice to just press a button and have the view selector brought up avoiding having to goto the menu.
That's just the same I was looking for but didn't find it Sad

Can anyone help here out?
This would be extremely helpful for those who use kiosk mode
I seem to recall the original proponents of Kiosk mode saying they'd rather not have the view selector. Maybe I got that wrong, in which case it'd be easy to have that one button in kiosk instead.
djh_ Wrote:I seem to recall the original proponents of Kiosk mode saying they'd rather not have the view selector. Maybe I got that wrong, in which case it'd be easy to have that one button in kiosk instead.

Maybe my ideas for Kiosk differ from other users but of all of the view options available changing the view layout seems to be the least likely for people (referring to casual users, not necessarily tech savvy users) to get themselves into trouble with and the only option they likely would actually want to use. That's just my take on it...
I'm inclined to agree.
djh_ Wrote:I'm inclined to agree.

Would it perhaps be possible to make enabling layout view in kiosk mode a sub-kiosk mode option?
nah just make it possible to turn on/off kiosk mode in the shutdown menu, makes it eazy to acces anywhere.

so if you want to experimente -> turn it off, if you're done and want your 12y/o sister or your mom to be able to use it, turn it on, easy as pie.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FEATURE REQUEST - ACCEPTED] Easier access to Kiosk mode0