• 6(current)
Skin Based Full Media Flagging - a holdover until the real deal is done
Quote:hy remove reading media flag info from filenames? Can't we have that code in there for backwards compability? For all of us who can't use MIP and have renamed all of our videos already.

DJH probably will implement both, my solution is just a quick and dirty one for those of us who never warmed up to renaming the filename.
Halopend Wrote:For anyone impatient for this to be implemented on the Aeon end, you can jump into the Includes_MediaFlags.xml replacing anything that says filename with studio.

Example:

This
Code:
<control type="image" id="83">
    <include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
    <texture>flags/720p.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.[b]filename[/b],720p)</visible>
</control>

Becomes
Code:
<control type="image" id="83">
    <include>Furniture_ShowcaseMediaFlagsVars</include>
    <texture>flags/720p.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(listitem.[b]studio[/b],720p)</visible>
</control>

Is the above implemented in the new Aeon Stark 0.91 update?
Ayla Wrote:Is the above implemented in the new Aeon Stark 0.91 update?

yes it should be
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48097
What do I need to add to the .nfo file for the Dolby Digital logo to show up? I've tried dolbydigital, dolby digital, DolbyDigital, Dolby Digital and DD and nothing seems to work.

HEEELP! lol

[EDIT] Never mind I checked the Includes_Mediaflags.xml file and discovered its ac-3 Smile [/EDIT]
advocate Wrote:what do i need to add to the .nfo file for the dolby digital logo to show up? I've tried dolbydigital, dolby digital, dolbydigital, dolby digital and dd and nothing seems to work.

Heeelp! Lol

ac-3
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=308...tcount=161
I'm a bit late to the party, but I'm not sure if this has been addressed. Forgive me if it has. You'll need to check both width and height. Width a width of 960px, the subject could be 960x540 -- meaning 540p 16:9, or 960x720 -- meaning 720p 4:3.

So, common resolutions, detected in order:
Height <= 230 = N/A
Height <= 486 && Width < 640 = SD
Height <= 486 = 480i/p (SD)
(Height == 540 && Width >= 720) || (Height < 540 && Width == 960) = 540i/p (HRHD)
Height <= 576 = 576i/p (SD)
Width <= 1280 = 720i/p (HD)
Width > 1280 = 1080i/p (Full HD)

Only flaw I can think of is that this will detect cropped widescreen 576p as 480p, but I mean, why on Earth would anyone do that?

This will also accomodate those older 2.76:1 films. Although Abel Gance's Napoleon (4.00:1) is still out of luck. You could also throw in a couple of extra clauses for 2K and 4K resolution, if you want to be super cool. Laugh
Would this also work if I simply type Transformers.720p.AC-3.avi?
mafis90 Wrote:mYre that's right.

At the moment i am working on a new Media Manager Software. On WE is the First Version ready. It's supporting Multi Scraper, everyone can made Scraper for Moviesites. ( I made one for OFDB :-) ). Also it supports Fileinfos,Mono Support,... . But you will see it on WE.

For more Infos everyone contact me on irc Direct to IRC-Channel
mafis90

Any news ?
Hitcher Wrote:Ran 'Auto Pilot' and it's all ready.

<studio>This Is That Productions / 720p / DTS / 6ch / eng / subeng / subdum / subnno / subpor / subswe</studio>

I can't seem to get this to work with autopilot. I'm running mip build 2840 and all I get for "Along Came Polly" in the studio field is <studio>Jersey Films</studio>
XBMCG33K Wrote:Would this also work if I simply type Transformers.720p.AC-3.avi?

Maybe someone missed this?
smcnally75 Wrote:I can't seem to get this to work with autopilot. I'm running mip build 2840 and all I get for "Along Came Polly" in the studio field is <studio>Jersey Films</studio>
Have you checked 'Support skin based flagging' in the General settings tab?
XBMCG33K Wrote:Maybe someone missed this?

Would this also work if I simply type Transformers.720p.AC-3.avi?

I don't think it does anymore but have you tried it?
Hitcher Wrote:Have you checked 'Support skin based flagging' in the General settings tab?

I don't think it does anymore but have you tried it?

No I was only going to convert if i knew it worked or not ...
Just wondering, why use the studio tag? Why not use one that seems to never get used. I notice a <code> tag in my nfo's that is always blank.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Based Full Media Flagging - a holdover until the real deal is done0