OSD in Music won't appear?? Why?
I tried everything from installing new builds to installing Atlantis (8.1) along with a fresh new version of Horizonz, but no matter what, I can't make the OSD appear in the Music section. When music plays, I have a very basic cover art pic with the name of the tune & a progress bar, but nothing else.

Looks like sticking to an older version (i.e. Atlantis) fixed my vanishing OSD in the Movies section, but no matter what I do or try, I can't get the OSD to appear in the Music section.

Oh, and it works on other skins.

Will this stuff ever end? Sad

NOTE : don't know if this might be affecting it, but no visualization can be seen when music plays no matter which setting I choose.
This is what I'd like to see (the top pic, of course) :

Unfortunately, this is what I'm stuck with :

Can anybody help me fix this so I can finally just sit back & enjoy Horizonz? Sad

I'm using XP with Atlantis. Tried newer versions and nothing changes. Other skins have access to the OSD.
Update.

Strangely enough, the view I was referring to (in the 1st pic) appeared by itself after about 10 min, along with the OSD.

So maybe I don't fully understand how the OSD works. How can I make it so the OSD is permanently on the left side of the screen while I'm in "listening" mode, if you will? And how can I make the album info appear as soon as I go into that mode?
Ok. Figured it out after toying with this nonstop for hours!

Just... press TAB. Man,... I love this skin, but there's a serious lack of documentation to accomplish the smallest/silliest of things!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD in Music won't appear?? Why?0