• 19(current)
[MOD] Aeon Stark Comics - Own Section and View with FanArt for Comic Books (CBR/CBZ)
ah perfect - my set up will be identical - just different hardware
Whats the naming convention for extrafanarts in the comic sectionHuh. Just got launcher and installed everything is working ok just the extrafanarts. I'm a bit stuck on the names of the extrafanarts.(Running XBMC windows)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
leepenny Wrote:Whats the naming convention for extrafanarts in the comic sectionHuh. Just got launcher and installed everything is working ok just the extrafanarts. I'm a bit stuck on the names of the extrafanarts.(Running XBMC windows)

None Wink

Because skins use multi-image controls for extrafanart it doesn't matter how they are named. They just need to have a valid image extension.
If it only uses one image it should normally be fanart.jpg

comic/fanart.jpg
comic/extrafanart/ (doesn't matter as long it's an image)

For artwork downloader we use the original image filename that we took from the websites so you can easily check if you already have that one
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
OK a little stuck here... Have all comics in folders by superhero eg. deadpool, venom, hulk etc. with thumbnails in a separate folder and fanarts in a separate folder. I have edited each comic to point to an extrafanart folder but nothings happening I must be doing something wrong here Can you give me a full naming convention and folder list plaese
leepenny Wrote:OK a little stuck here... Have all comics in folders by superhero eg. deadpool, venom, hulk etc. with thumbnails in a separate folder and fanarts in a separate folder. I have edited each comic to point to an extrafanart folder but nothings happening I must be doing something wrong here Can you give me a full naming convention and folder list plaese

If you are using Nox, then there is no extrafanart support yet for advanced launcher. I'll have a look to see if I can easily integrate it.
Thanks Big Noid ,Its not a major gripe I was just worried it was a mistake on my part, but if you could look into it I would be grateful
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Stark Comics - Own Section and View with FanArt for Comic Books (CBR/CBZ)1