• 4(current)
[DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)
I put them in Aeon fonts folder and it works.
Shadok Wrote:I did it (using another theme since i don't have the option when i edit a source with Aeon) and it doesn't work.

So you set the content of your 'movies' folder as Movies, your 'tv shows' folder as TV Shows and what did you set the content for your 'anime' folder?
daveisadork Wrote:You have just made things so incredibly easy for those of us on Linux, thank you!

Yes, what he said! Smile

(but boy, it's slow the first time! Wink)
Hitcher Wrote:So you set the content of your 'movies' folder as Movies, your 'tv shows' folder as TV Shows and what did you set the content for your 'anime' folder?

I removed the source for the moment.
dedaluz Wrote:@venealis : could you please try it with a decent browser? Firefox 3 or Safari, for example.

what if you don't want to use those browsers.Rolleyes firefox is ok browser, but safari is far from decent.

seems like a bad place to host files
nekrosoft13 Wrote:what if you don't want to use those browsers.Rolleyes firefox is ok browser, but safari is far from decent.

seems like a bad place to host files

Well, then I guess that would mean you can't get the file. Why can't people be a little flexible here?? You realize he's busting his ass to build a great user interface for free, right? Just download a browser that works if you want the file...if not, mosey on over to another skin.
smcnally75 Wrote:Well, then I guess that would mean you can't get the file. Why can't people be a little flexible here?? You realize he's busting his ass to build a great user interface for free, right? Just download a browser that works if you want the file...if not, mosey on over to another skin.

haha, you are quite funny, what does a skin have to do with the host.

skin is excellent, just a bad place to host, but don't worry i got the file already Opera USB version, don't want to install FF
The thing that is irritating me is that he is working his ass off and it's a little irritating to see people bitch about the host he's using...especially after he went over his limit with his last host.
Nekrosoft your making your self look like a total ass.

F#¤# you if your to dumb to download a file, see what we other care
i dare you moron.

Coming on these forum and just grabin' freebies wich others has worked theyr
ass off to create, complaining about that it's to much work for you to download it !! Sometimes i guess reallife releay superseeds fiction...
The-Boxhead Wrote:Nekrosoft your making your self look like a total ass.

F#¤# you if your to dumb to download a file, see what we other care
i dare you moron.

Coming on these forum and just grabin' freebies wich others has worked theyr
ass off to create, complaining about that it's to much work for you to download it !! Sometimes i guess reallife releay superseeds fiction...

wow, reading comprehension failed you well.

Quote:but don't worry i got the file already Opera USB version, don't want to install FF

better go find a shrink to do something about your anger problem.
@nekrosoft: You have plenty of options here:

1. Learn git and enjoy github, which is wonderful. We should be grateful to Duncan for his efforts on this one. Live updates from his own codebase at your fingertips without re-downloading the untouched parts (so very fast). Hats off, Duncan.

2. The same without the git part. Downloading the last incarnation of the beast in zip or tarball format. Just use a standards-compliant browser (and we don't care about which fucking browser do you want to install). And it's really quick, by the way.

3. Wait till someone mirrors a version of the entire thing somewhere else (mediafire, MU, RS, torrent, whatever). Do not expect to be the last version. Code evolves quickly.

So I know it's impossible to please everyone in every issue, but don't be an asshole here. We're lucky enough to enjoy for free a masterpiece on our TV's.

Thx to djh and the Aeon Group for his efforts on every facet.
I would have preferred SVN instead of git, but I'm grateful never the less Smile

Is there anyway I can just "install" the git command line in Windows? I don't a fully feature git program installed on my machine, I don't want to install anything in the very sense of the word. I'm looking something I can unzip and use it, just to pull the skin from the server... Is there anything? I could only find full apps and I have to install them, which I didn't want :/
Nazgulled: you have to install it, but it's a minimal installation, specially if you pick the “Use Git Bash only” setting during the installation of msysGit, which is the recommended way to make git work on win. I find it easier to use git only from the command line (cmd) since a normal user will only need to:

git clone git://github.com/djh/aeon.git (the first time, to import the entire thing)

And then...

git pull (whenever you want, to update to the freshest and latest version of the Duncan's code)

That's it.

A couple of relevant links here:

http://github.com/guides/using-git-and-g...or-newbies
http://gitcasts.com/posts/git-on-windows

I hope this helps.
Thank you. But still, I would prefer to have a zip with the necessary files than to install another software package. This nice and all but it will probably be a thing that I'll use once in a while and when the skin gets more mature and finished, I won't have any use for git... I think I'll keep downloading the whole thing in zip for now...
dedaluz Wrote:@nekrosoft: You have plenty of options here:

1. Learn git and enjoy github, which is wonderful. We should be grateful to Duncan for his efforts on this one. Live updates from his own codebase at your fingertips without re-downloading the untouched parts (so very fast). Hats off, Duncan.

2. The same without the git part. Downloading the last incarnation of the beast in zip or tarball format. Just use a standards-compliant browser (and we don't care about which fucking browser do you want to install). And it's really quick, by the way.

3. Wait till someone mirrors a version of the entire thing somewhere else (mediafire, MU, RS, torrent, whatever). Do not expect to be the last version. Code evolves quickly.

So I know it's impossible to please everyone in every issue, but don't be an asshole here. We're lucky enough to enjoy for free a masterpiece on our TV's.

Thx to djh and the Aeon Group for his efforts on every facet.

its all good now, opera usb versions is fine. no reason for some immature kiddos throwing cuss words.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[DOWNLOAD/CHANGELOG] Aeon (via github)3