[XBOX] fastpasstv 0 items retrieved
Voinage, glad to hear you're feeling better now and are out to play again. Would it be possible to have the TV shows listed by show name and not list every episode available (like in TV Shack) so it doesn't take so long to load up the contents of the TV SHOW folder? At the moment there are 2,000+ entries that show up which obviously takes a while to come up which can get a bit frustrating when going back and forth through the menu. Great plugin though - still the most reliable out there in my humble opinion.
as of today, they changed something in the supernovatube from view_video.php to play.php (instantly loaded), thus creating python script error. i think so Huh

anyone can help this Confused
Yep, I can and will when i get back from a bank holiday trip
Thanks Voinage, oh how i wish i could repair it myself...i did try...but to no avail
At last, i succesfully managed to get fastpasstv.com (Voinage version) working!

I think i wanted to share of how it was done, you just need to delete the whole loop of flash type video:

delete it from "if url.find('supernovatube.com')>0: till except : addLink('Video not found on Supernovatube.com','','')
That didn't work for me....still nothing listed to play once you select a show....)-:
wait, they've changed again the links few hours ago. thus, you can safely use Voinage source code (tested working as of 5 May GMT+9). ignore my previous simple fix. ok.
didn't work for me (and I even tried using the lastest xbmc 5/4/09)
Do you get python error message or you got no response?

I have Voinage plugin (latest 15 April 2009) and it really works for me.

XBMC on AppleTV.
I'm xbmc on pure xbox goodness....
maybe this could help..

i found that videos link to zshare got long delay response. this generate python error to me. solution for me rite now is to take out the whole zshare loop in the default.py file.

delete the line from "url.find('zshare')>0:" till "except: addLink('File Deleted from Zshare','http://gone.com','http://www.kalilily.net/weblog/gone%20fishin.jpg')"
It looks like the hi quality version of all videos have now stopped working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBOX] fastpasstv 0 items retrieved0