• 12(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
FernFerret Wrote:Done! Even has your name on it Wink

http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflag...Austrailia

--FF

Thanks!
Oh, also Disney is showing up twice on some movies so the icon appears black instead of transparent.
Thanks! Again just keep telling me these and i'll get them fixed as my collection is a bit hosed right now so it's a bit tough to test this.

Also redtape, i'm borrowing this from your post and putting it here and on my site if you don't mind:

Please note there may be a bug or two as this is in initial release for testing purposes. Please post any issues below and be patient.

Also MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP ANY FILES WHICH ARE CHANGED. I will not be made responsible for any damage you do to your skin.

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:Also redtape, i'm borrowing this from your post and putting it here and on my site if you don't mind:

Please note there may be a bug or two as this is in initial release for testing purposes. Please post any issues below and be patient.

Also MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP ANY FILES WHICH ARE CHANGED. I will not be made responsible for any damage you do to your skin.

--FF

No worries! Big Grin

Also FF: In the Screen Australia code you've spelt Australia as Austrailia. I'm not sure if I'm able to edit that somehow?

Madman Entertainment

Shout! Factory

eleven: a music company
FernFerret Wrote:Please post any issues below and be patient.

Thnx! for this. found one mistake:

Swedish Film Institute

<tag>SFI<tag>

conflicts with:

Lucasfilm

<tag>LucaSFIlm</tag>
Not sure how to solve this one, but the studio "Tor" shows up on any movies with "Storm" in their studio. They're showing up on some of my movies from Halestorm Entertainment.

There are also two logos for Turner
ccMatrix: My apologies, I simply overlooked your post on Boolean conditions and have found a solution to all of this madness, although let me state that it will take a little while for all of us to get this sorted out.

Here is an example for fixing "tor"
Quote:substring(listitem.studio,tor,Left)

This way, as long as tor is what is listed via MIP and others (we'll have to get people to confirm this) and this is what we were working for, a way to detect exactly what studio, tor will be returned if and only if tor is at the beginning and the end. (unless someone has some super weird studio named torator or something...)

EDIT: I have now added a "custom code" field to the database, where we can manually manipulate tricky studios

I will be doing many of these fixes today, thanks for your patience.

--FF

EDIT: Fixed Australia in Screen Australia

EDIT: Now I have a request from some of you,

What does the studio "Tor" look like when it gets scraped?
----I looked up tor on IMDB and found this: Tor Film Studio is this how it is looked up?

What does the studio "SFI" look like when it gets scraped?
----I looked up SFI on Imdb and found this: Svenska Filminstitutet is this how it is looked up?
FernFerret Wrote:What does the studio "Tor" look like when it gets scraped?
----I looked up tor on IMDB and found this: Tor Film Studio is this how it is looked up?

I think so- I didn't upload the icon, and I don't think I have any films from that studio, but that's the studio I came up with from my searches too.
Forgive me if this was already mentioned, but I noticed that the flag images for Studio Canal and Canal Plus are the same... So couldn't the code for one of them be removed. It causes an overlap and I don't see any obvious deference so it seems as if they are the same studio. Possibly two different people submitted the same studio image under different names and thus it got added separately?

Please correct me if I am mistaken.
Don't think that was mentioned, I'll check it out and fix the problem.

--FF
masterosok Wrote:Forgive me if this was already mentioned, but I noticed that the flag images for Studio Canal and Canal Plus are the same... So couldn't the code for one of them be removed. It causes an overlap and I don't see any obvious deference so it seems as if they are the same studio. Possibly two different people submitted the same studio image under different names and thus it got added separately?

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

I have seperate icons for studio canal and canal+ for serenity.
I don't know if this is correct, but several of the james bonds come up with 'eon productions'... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055928/

I can't find a studio icon for them anywhere... anyone know about this?
I assume, by your link, that you are referring to the GOOD james bond movies Smile I'll check it out if i get a chance, maybe a logo can be pulled and remastered from one of the films.

--FF
FernFerret Wrote:I assume, by your link, that you are referring to the GOOD james bond movies Smile I'll check it out if i get a chance, maybe a logo can be pulled and remastered from one of the films.

--FF

Haha, indeed that is what I'm talking about. I looked for a logo but couldn't really find anything... considering I have quite a few of the bonds, it would be nice to have Smile
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4