• 21(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
digitalhigh Wrote:Batch? Haha...I just opened all of them and did some fast fingerwork. CTRL+I, Alt+F S ALT+F C, repeat...
Yeah, batch editing is for nerds and other geniuses, the rest has to use their fingers... It always puzzled me why preparing scripts is so complicated. Perhaps I'm too old to learn...

Only One Haze Wrote:i have a few requests, not sure where u guys are getting the images so if u could point me in the right direction i would be glad to help find them.

Storyline Ent.
57th and Irving Productions
Land Films
Condemned Productions
Avnet (The Mighty Ducks Movies, even though i thought they were Disney)
Milshake Films
Elevation Filmworks
MTV Films
MTV Networks

thanks guys! and again point in the right direction and i will gladly help in the search
I'll see what I can do.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Quote:Batch? Haha...I just opened all of them and did some fast fingerwork. CTRL+I, Alt+F S ALT+F C, repeat...

You sir are one dedicated man.. My applause!

--FF
digitalhigh Wrote:Batch? Haha...I just opened all of them and did some fast fingerwork. CTRL+I, Alt+F S ALT+F C, repeat...

That exactly how I did all of mine, takes a bit of time, but it gets the job done!
Just updated my pack,

Added: A few more studio flags, upto date to FernFerrets website
Fixed: For some reason the mp3 tag was missing from Multiplex

Download
stoplis: Did you update to the newest XML file, It did change when the dark/light pack came out. I will be updating my script so it should be up to date later

--FF
@Only One Haze: As per request, I uploaded Storyline, MTV (one logo fits all; all the MTV companies use it and the Aeon engine would have a problem using many versions anyway - as long as names are similar), Condemned and 57th and Irving.

I could also find Avnet, but I'm not sure it's the same company. No luck with the others though. Any help?

Oh, I also uploaded some three more Polish studios: Oko, tor and Filmoteka Narodowa.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
Quote:Oko, tor

Do these studios have longer names that could be used/looked up via. I fear many of the three letter ones will either need custom code, which isn't a problem, or will have problems.

--FF
I'll update it to the new version later then, thanks for the heads up.
FernFerret Wrote:Do these studios have longer names that could be used/looked up via. I fear many of the three letter ones will either need custom code, which isn't a problem, or will have problems.

--FF

Yeah, there's always an option to use full names as IMDB does. The problem is IMDB is not flawless and sometimes gets the names wrong, especially for non-English names.

Another problem is that IMDB sometimes lists the same company/producer/studio several times under different names. This is the case with Oko, listed as:
Also the same is true for Tor, listed on IMDB as:
You know, it's like listing Warner Bros. and Warner Brothers as two different studios. I'm not sure if there's a way to set that straight. In addition, I believe I added to the fuzz as we already had Tor in our database, under different name... If there's a way to fix that, the new (white-on-transparent) icon for Tor should replace the previous one (I had to make up by myself).
Cheers
Another update then:

Fixed: Works correctly with lastest verison of auriga
Fixed: Weinstein studio flag not showing in Showcase

Download
Halibutt Wrote:@Only One Haze: As per request, I uploaded Storyline, MTV (one logo fits all; all the MTV companies use it and the Aeon engine would have a problem using many versions anyway - as long as names are similar), Condemned and 57th and Irving.

I could also find Avnet, but I'm not sure it's the same company. No luck with the others though. Any help?

Oh, I also uploaded some three more Polish studios: Oko, tor and Filmoteka Narodowa.
Cheers

thanks so much, yeah with MTV thats what i thought about doin, and the avnet thing..i think im just gonna manually change the mighty duck movies to disney....where do you look for the logos? i have tried brandoftheworld and vectorlogos.com (did not work) like DH suggested, any other good ones?
argh, i don't understand why the square enix logo doesn't show with the last version! is it included?
Only One Haze Wrote:thanks so much, yeah with MTV thats what i thought about doin, and the avnet thing..i think im just gonna manually change the mighty duck movies to disney....where do you look for the logos? i have tried brandoftheworld and vectorlogos.com (did not work) like DH suggested, any other good ones?

http://www.vector-logos.com/ does work. And, above all, there's a mighty friend willing to help you. Smile
Cheers
ahhh, was missing the hyphen, and yes google is my friend. found one for milkshake films, hope it will work ok

thanks again
Only One Haze Wrote:ahhh, was missing the hyphen, and yes google is my friend. found one for milkshake films, hope it will work ok

thanks again
Yeah, I found that one too, but gave up. Frankly, my skills are too low to make this bottle look good in just one colour (be it black or white): too much shading, too complicated text-on-graphics. I could do a text-only version (the font looks familiar), but I'm not sure that's what we're here for. Do they have a splash screen in films they make? If so, could you make a screenshot and post it here? The better the quality, the easier it is to think of something.

Or perhaps any of you guys have a better idea?
Cheers
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4