• 10(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
request!

The Saul Zaentz Company
XBMC SVN (updated every week) ubuntu Karmic 64bits
Intel E5200/ 3 Go Ram / Nvidia GT220 1Go / 6To (1.5To x 4 Raid 5)
Ah I see, I was waiting for a better millennium one to be made before i put it in the online database.

sensei: Either halibutt or I will take care of this for ya.

--FF
I'll post new ones below. Also, just curious: did my pngs get modified before the were put on fernferret.com? they look a little rougher around the edges somehow..

Image - Go Films
Image - Jim Henson
Image - Rankin-Bass
Image - Revolution Studios
Image - Icon
Image - Turner
more:

Image - Bazmark Films
Image - Danish Film Institute

I did a quick hack job in Photoshop from a pretty poor source image for Nothing Records... just so I could tag the NIN dvd closure. It looks right in the skin... just wondering, are the icons supposed to be all black? Cause it looks like the icons DJH included with the skin are white? Wasn't sure if you guys are posting them as black for visibility reasons or if Aeon doesn't care about the colour.
Just curious, why are all the posted icons 161x109 if the actual image should be no larger than 125x83? Or can it be larger than that? What are the design specs I should be using when making these in the future?

redtapemedia Wrote:Image

I did a quick hack job in Photoshop from a pretty poor source image for Nothing Records... just so I could tag the NIN dvd closure. It looks right in the skin... just wondering, are the icons supposed to be all black? Cause it looks like the icons DJH included with the skin are white? Wasn't sure if you guys are posting them as black for visibility reasons or if Aeon doesn't care about the colour.

It doesn't care which color, just make them black for easier forum-viewing. I added your icon to the icon repository (after resizing it.)
v0lrath Wrote:Just curious, why are all the posted icons 161x109 if the actual image should be no larger than 125x83? Or can it be larger than that? What are the design specs I should be using when making these in the future?

It doesn't care which color, just make them black for easier forum-viewing. I added your icon to the icon repository (after resizing it.)

cool, thanks
v0lrath Wrote:Just curious, why are all the posted icons 161x109 if the actual image should be no larger than 125x83? Or can it be larger than that? What are the design specs I should be using when making these in the future?
As I mentioned, I didn't test that, I simply used the specs _djh uses himself: .png file no larger than 161x109, with the actual image no larger than 125x83, centred. I guess the reason for the transparent frame is that the icon is displayed right next to another icon (resolution or sound AFAIR) and without the transparent border they would overlap. Feel free to test if the images you uploaded recently work for Stark - and be sure to post the results Smile
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)
sensei73 Wrote:request!

The Saul Zaentz Company
That one's already done.

v0lrath Wrote:I'll post new ones below. Also, just curious: did my pngs get modified before the were put on fernferret.com? they look a little rougher around the edges somehow..
That's because I made those myself. Notice the difference in sizes of the actual image: yours are way bigger, no wonder they look better when posted, but do they work in Stark?

v0lrath Wrote:more:
Image - Danish Film Institute
That one's in already as well.
Cheers
WinXP SP3 - Samsung LE40A656 - Asus P5Q SE/R - Intel Core2Duo E8400 3000MHz - GeForce 9600GT (512MB) - Logitech NumberPad - Samsung Omnia running XBMC HTTP-R (for lack of a better option)

Screen Australia. Previously known as: Australian Film Commission, Film Australia and the Film Finance Corporation Australia.
Few more:

Aardman Animations

A Band Apart

American Zoetrope

Baa-Ram-Ewe

Bob Yari Productions
De Laurentiis Entertainment Group (DEG)
Dino De Laurentiis Company

M6 Films

Media 8 Entertainment

Penthouse Films International (for Caligula Wink)
i still haven't downloaded ANY of these .. whats the easiest way to get them all and working on my setup ?
pletopia Wrote:i still haven't downloaded ANY of these .. whats the easiest way to get them all and working on my setup ?

http://www.fernferret.com/xbmc/mediaflags/

You can't download the XML code in one hit ATM, I believe that's coming.
i guess i'll just wait for it to support xml ... cause i don't really feel like downloading ALL those images and then manually editing them in .. pain in the arse
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4