• 48(current)
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!
is possible share all logos as zip file somewhere on the network ?

thanks

Alda
I second that Big Grin
http://github.com/ccMatrix/StudioLogos
This pack is awesome! Very greatful for this!

Not sure where to install though?.. the first page describes skins in their 'pre-add-on' phase I think. Now, we have textures.xpr in the media folder. Do I just pop the pngs in the root there? (also, is this 'per skin'?, ie- need to copy the pngs into whatever skin you plan to use).

thanks.
ohh great didn't know studioflags was on github. great feature Big Grin
Currently addicted to Night. Watch this teaser and join the forum.
Get and request your ClearLOGOs from the ClearLOGO site and forum
Try my changes to the Night skin if u like how they looks
anybody?
pantsonfire: think i would rather use git (if the skin u prefer is on git) for newest updates and the freedom to change flags as u like em.
Question 
Im just confused about where to put the icons. The original post tells you to put them in xbmc-skin-aeon etc. but that was before add-ons started and the directory structure for skins n everything changed. Anyway Im just repeating myself.

Please, where do we put the folder 'ccMatrix-StudioLogos-cb12e10' in order to use these icons ?

thanks.
not sure about aeon, but in night they are in addon/skin.night/extras/Studios and u put all files\folders from StudioLogos\161x109_mono_png in that folder.
PantsOnFire Wrote:Im just confused about where to put the icons. The original post tells you to put them in xbmc-skin-aeon etc. but that was before add-ons started and the directory structure for skins n everything changed. Anyway Im just repeating myself.

Please, where do we put the folder 'ccMatrix-StudioLogos-cb12e10' in order to use these icons ?

thanks.

The skin needs to support them and therefore will already have them.
Hi, guys... I just want to know: How to convert the resized studio logo (which is in color) to the white ones like skins like Aeon, Alaska, etc do have. I am using photoshop 7.0 and resized the logo as per the norm. Only making the logo white , is proving somewhat difficult. Please guide me.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
I tried using the eyedropper tool on one of the .pngs to get the right shade of white, then used the paint bucket tool to fill it in...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
Here's a couple of studio logos I made, they aren't in Transparency!:

Movie Central:

Lifetime Networks:

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Anyone has Maple Pictures or Vertigo Films flag?
Hitcher Wrote:The skin needs to support them and therefore will already have them.

I'm not sure I understand, are you saying whatever logos a skin supports, those logos will be packaged with that skin?

If that's what it means, how do you add any more?

(I'm using the latest AeonNox).

I tried putting them in skin.aeon.nox/extras/studios
but they still don't show up. I tried to refresh the movie info hoping that would help but for some reason pressing I on a film in the library no longer works! If I press C for the menu then go to movie information, it works then but the option to 'refresh' is non-selectable? I don't know what's going on!
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Film studio Flag Icons - Post new ones here!4